Administration Lied Hundreds of Times About Iraq

T or F:

1. The documents recovered from the Saddam regime are fake & prove nothing

2. The so-called "moon landing" was actually a created event, filmed on a soundstage

3. 9-11 was an "inside job"

1. F

2. T

3. F...it was an airplane job.

Do I pass?

:glasses3:

That's bullshit. That would mean we were fine with him keeping it all since the 90's and suddenly got concerned in 2003.

Certainly doesn't explain "al Qaeda becomes an extension of Saddam's madness and his hatred and his capacity to extend weapons of mass destruction around the world" either.

Ooops we just miscalculated and wasted a trillion dollars and many thousands of lives. :shrug:

I don't see anythiing there that indicates "al Qaeda becomes an extension of Saddam's madness and his hatred and his capacity to extend weapons of mass destruction around the world".

Actually history would show that he was odds with al Qaeda and was no threat "around the world".

come on, spike. we've been over this dozens of times before.

no matter what you say, you're never going to get that point across.

al quaeda, iraq, the al aqsa martyrs brigade, the iranian whatever guard, syria, they're all in cahoots to destroy white christendom through whatever means they can dream up blah blah blah.

it's all a big comic book.

but don't worry, my overweight cat will protect us from the mohammetan horde.

al quaeda, iraq, the al aqsa martyrs brigade, the iranian whatever guard, syria, they're all in cahoots to destroy white christendom through whatever means they can dream up blah blah blah.

During the previous 50-60 years, when we all had that mindset, the groups-acting alone or in cahoots, managed to kill & maim an awful lot of people. We thought, hey, at least it's not us.

Until it was.

During the previous 50-60 years, when we all had that mindset, the groups-acting alone or in cahoots, managed to kill & maim an awful lot of people. We thought, hey, at least it's not us.

Until it was.

Holy crap. Iraq attacked us? I must have missed it.

come on, spike. we've been over this dozens of times before.

no matter what you say, you're never going to get that point across.

it's all a big comic book.

but don't worry, my overweight cat will protect us from the mohammetan horde.

Too bad your overweight cat wasn't around in 1972. That one act of appeasement is what started this whole mess, IMO...

oh, he was, sir, he was....

see that fallout shelter sign from the 60s right behind him?

doug2.JPG

he's cute to where he can get away with being fat as shit.

26 lbs. at last weight in.

shit did you even have your first stiffy by 1972? you ain't that much older than me...

he's cute to where he can get away with being fat as shit.

26 lbs. at last weight in.

shit did you even have your first stiffy by 1972? you ain't that much older than me...

I was almost 10 by this time in 1972. Hell...I can remember being told I couldn't swim in a public pool due to my race (summer of 1966, BTW). I can remember watching Neil Armstrong making his step off of the lander for his walk on the soun...err...moon in 1969. No shit I remember the Munich Olympics. I may not have understood the fanaticism behind it at the time, but I remember watching the events unfold, and the sour voice of Howard Cosell off-camera.

Munich -- I was confused how "Guerillias" we;re killing humans, and in the pictures they looked more like 'men' just pretending to be guerilla -- I was purdy darn sure that in-fact they were just humans pretending to be guerillas.

It just didn't jive with what Marlin Perkins was was saying every sunday night.

That's bullshit.

It's a "global war on terror", Afghannee-stan and Earrak is just where it begins, hopefully where it ends.

1998 Iraqi regime change became a matter of federal law, per Billy-boy.

1993 WTC terror attack v1.0, then sudan offfers UBL to billy, but he's busy smokin' with moaning monica prepareing to lie to a federal grand jury . . . . and telling the American people - - to our face (can younsay it with me) "I din't have sexual relations with THAT woman"

.... and it was 2001, not 2003.

Why begin a war on terror where there wasn't a terrorist threat?

In 2003.

Preparing by lying 935 times.

It's a "global war on terror", Afghannee-stan and Earrak is just where it begins, hopefully where it ends.

1998 Iraqi regime change became a matter of federal law, per Billy-boy.

1993 WTC terror attack v1.0, then sudan offfers UBL to billy, but he's busy smokin' with moaning monica prepareing to lie to a federal grand jury . . . . and telling the American people - - to our face (can younsay it with me) "I din't have sexual relations with THAT woman"

.... and it was 2001, not 2003.

You forgot the second act of appeasement...From November 4, 1979 to January 20, 1981...Then the third in October 1983...then the fourth in 1993...the fifth at Khobar Towers...and quite a few in between, including the bankruptcy of Pan American Airlines. That's over 30 years of doing nothing.

Trace it back to Algiers & Israel...

but I'm with Gato, Munich was Act One of this particular play.

agreed that those are significant, cold war era WE had substantially diifferent mind set with other concerns to complicate the situation. There were some politically risky efforts made, for the period.

Why begin a war on terror where there wasn't a terrorist threat?

In 2003.

Preparing by lying 935 times.

well good luck with that, I hope you don't lose too much sleep over it.

Back