Ain't got no wires no more

I've had the same combo for 2yrs ,you won't be disappointed :bgtup: FYI: you don't need to use the Logitech Software ,just plug it in and go.

My last 3 KB's have been Logitech. I like 'em...

Software, for keyboards & mice? Pffftttt, I spit at it ;)

I paid the outrageous sum of $59.95 at Best Buy

I never really understood the concept of a cordless keyboard.........it's not as if the thing moves anywhere anyway........unless yer get a huge monitor.......and want to type from the bottom of the garden or summit :shrug:

Cordless mouse is cool tho'.............yer can throw it at the pets when they are misbehaving and yer can't be arsed to find the rolled-up newspaper :lloyd:

Squiggy said:
I'm pretty sure there is a recharging dock available for the mouse.
The new ones...the MX300 (I think it is?) has the charging dock. My friend loves his. :headbang:

Professur said:
$99 at future shop this week Cam.

Not to shabby, thanks prof. Still hesitant though...I mean I have two little hellions who like to hide things like the remote, the car keys, the cats...I wonder how an untethered keyboard and mouse would fare.

Car keys I could live without, my computer on the other hand.....

I've had my cordless keyboard for 2 years and the cordless mouse for 2 1/2 years. I've been real happy with both. The mouse goes through batteries fairly quickly, although the keyboard is a real battery miser.

are the newer wireless units still laggy like they used to be? the one's i've used have been worthless for playing games or doing anything requiring accuracy.

tommyj27 said:
are the newer wireless units still laggy like they used to be? the one's i've used have been worthless for playing games or doing anything requiring accuracy.
We got a Microsoft wireless combo at BBY. I hate it. You have to move the mouse around for a second to get it to come out of sleep mode. Sometimes the keyboard does the same thing. Easy on batteries though. Everything I've heard indicates the Logitecs do not have the problem.

The keyboard is always ready to go. The mouse will sometimes go into sleep mode, and then I have to move it for a second or so before it will register movement. The mouse is accurate for what I've needed it for. The only problem is that it's a little heavier than a normal mouse because of the batteries. That can be a little bit of a problem with precision mouse work.

Back