All bets are off...it's a

Taking a few moments to reply.

We ended up delivering at the birthing center and got there with not much time to spare.

I got the call from MrsB at 1:30pm..got home just before 2pm. Everyone in the car and off...got to the Birthing center at 2:30ish. The time of birth is 3:07 !!

I delivered my daughter, cut the cord (getting blood all over my pants in the process), and we were home by 9pm. :D

We weren't 'ready' for a girl any more than we were ready for a boy. The only difference is the name...oh, and I have to learn to do the diaper thing for girls. It's different than for a boy.

Everyone's healthy...Javier is happy to be a big brother! I'm tired but OK otherwise :D

Thanks!

Girls are easier to diaper, they don't spray upward. Don't use powder on them, it gets in the crevices and can cause yeast infections (which are quite common in little girls). If ever she gets a bumpylike rash down there and the regular diaper smear doesn't take care of it then it is a good bet that it is a yeast infection and you can buy over the counter yeast cream to use.
Congrats man! This is great! One of each!

Well...guess who's at work today despite supposedly having the day off?

3 bulletins for the 24th to prepare and 1 for the 25th, so in to work I go!

Blech!

I'd rather be dealing with a screaming baby girl!

Moongirl? Pink Moongirl? I LOVE it!

Is MrsB nursing little Luna? I did with my kids, and it's a wonderful bonding thing.
Pamper type thingys are the BOMB, and if you can find Gold Bond, it is fabtastic!

CONGRATULATIONS!

kat2220 said:

Is MrsB nursing little Luna? I did with my kids, and it's a wonderful bonding thing.
Pamper type thingys are the BOMB, and if you can find Gold Bond, it is fabtastic!

CONGRATULATIONS!
I'm pretty sure she nursed Jag. You know whats better than gold bond? Boudreaux's butt paste. Silly name, great product. Made by dem cajuns, yeah.
www.buttpaste.com
If you can't get it there I can mail you some, it's that good. I beleive they sell it at walgreens if you got those.

greenfreak said:
Girl, Dec 23rd in the afternoon.

7lbs, 2 ounces.

Closest I found! :swing:

Happy Belated Birthday Luna! Merry Christmas early to ALL Bish's family, may you all have a blessed New year too!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

kat2220 said:

CONGRATULATIONS!
Rose was my Grandmother's name :)
Luna is MrsB's favorite.

Yes, she does breastfeed.
Gold Bond??!?? What's it for?

Firstly...CONGRATS!

Secondly, didya have fun doing all kinds of last minute shopping so little Luna has gifts from the man in red and Jag doesn't ask why she got left out?? I was born on the 13th and apparently my dad had 'nuff fun running around in snow storms buying me all kinds of Christmas gifts :D

Nixy said:
Firstly...CONGRATS!

Secondly, didya have fun doing all kinds of last minute shopping so little Luna has gifts from the man in red and Jag doesn't ask why she got left out?? I was born on the 13th and apparently my dad had 'nuff fun running around in snow storms buying me all kinds of Christmas gifts :D
Gifts for her and for pretty much everyone else too. I was shopping up until today...some people got IOUs. :D

The tree got trimmed on the 24th in the morning with Javier and my sister's Beau doing 90% of the work. It went off well. :D

Christmas #3 is in about 1 hour. #2 was yesterday at my in-laws and #1 was at my place. Three suppers and no waiting on the tummy aches :D

Back