All his fault?

*MrBishop waits patiently for Mother Nature to go commando on OPEC's ass for that last oil spill.

The planet ain't going nowhere...but I'd like my clean drinking water, fresh smog-less air, un-mutated meat and the nice feeling of walking in a forest and hearing leaves crunch under my feet instead of Doritos bags.

Clean drinking water polluted by ash from volcanoes? Even seen the water ways around here? Muddy messes & that's natural.

Smog-less air? Smoke, from lightning cause fires or dust & generally wind dirven particulates & fog? Smog is natural.

Un-mutated meat?????

Litter does suck but it is not gonna choke the planet. At worst, it makes your walk in the park more colorful ;)

Oil spills are ugly but will eventually disappear. The sea will clean it up & the land will suck it up.

What comes form nature returns to nature.

I go out of my way to be as environmentally friendly as possible. However, take the emotional respopnse out of these issues & re-examine them. They're only blights on OUR senses.

I go out of my way to be as environmentally friendly as possible. However, take the emotional respopnse out of these issues & re-examine them. They're only blights on OUR senses.

Stop it. It's annoying when I have to agree with you. :p

Clean drinking water polluted by ash from volcanoes? Even seen the water ways around here? Muddy messes & that's natural.

Smog-less air? Smoke, from lightning cause fires or dust & generally wind dirven particulates & fog? Smog is natural.

Un-mutated meat?????

Litter does suck but it is not gonna choke the planet. At worst, it makes your walk in the park more colorful ;)

Oil spills are ugly but will eventually disappear. The sea will clean it up & the land will suck it up.

What comes form nature returns to nature.

Polluted water
polluted_water.JPG
&
wastewater-discharge.jpg

Oil spills - although biodegradation can occur naturally, it takes a butt-load of time. Decades for a small oil-spill to disappear.

Smog -
smog.jpg

I don't see any forest fires, anywhere.

As for litter? :confused: More colourful? c'mon, Gonz. Even you don't believe that litter is all good.

Your government is lying to you. Federal, state, county, city, and all other levels. Always has, always will. Come to grips with it, pull up your big girl panties, and move on. Everyone knows this except you apparently. Your government lies to you, Matt Lauer lies to you, your best friends lie to you, your family lies to you...it's your job to weed through it and make the best life you can from it. Or whine and bitch ceaselessly about one man. Matters not to me.

Another option is let Waxman get some accountability for the conduct like in the article. Or you could make excuses for innapropriate conduct by saying "everybody does it", unbuckle their pants, get down on your knees, and further enable them.

I'll take the first option.

Back