all in all you're just another brick in the wall ...

Luis G said:
*has never seen The Wall fdunrk*

you're kidding? I've seen it sober once ... didn't quite "understand" it so well ... it's phunny what you get when you're fubar-ed :D

I'm quite sure i'd had a few drinks when I watched it but I just couldn't keep any interest. Now if I'd watched it 25 years ago, I'd probably liked it. Matter of fact, I'm pretty sure my son stayed at the house that night and he seemed to enjoy it. OMG, does that mean he's trippin *handonhip

rather disturbing & fascinating lyrics
You better run all day
And run all night.
Keep your dirty feelings
Deep inside.
And if you're taking your girlfriend
Out tonight
You'd better park the car
Well out of sight.
Cause if they catch you in the back seat
Trying to pick her locks,
They're gonna send you back to mother
In a cardboard box.
You better run.

na, no i'm not kidding, i'll arrange a meeting with some friends and we'll watch it all drunk.

*run like hell rules*

nalani said:
you're kidding? I've seen it sober once ... didn't quite "understand" it so well ... it's phunny what you get when you're fubar-ed

i thought i was sober and i loved it every time. now tool videos on the other hand mess with your head and you feel funny even when sober. but man that movie so rocked.

pf is one of the very few bands where i can just go, "man, this is good", close my eyes, and drift away on a guitar solo or whathaveyou.

The Wall came out at a very bad time & I found it seriously disturbing & too close to the truth. It depresses me to watch it, still. Great flick though, closest most will come to the inner workings of a professional musician.

I've only seen it sober, and I really like the movie. It's one of my favorite DVDs, especially the trial at the end. The way the judge is drawn is such great symbolism. :D

Pink Floyd Rocks...

Saw them perform live a few times...mostly sober.
Love the movie...
but
Has anyone ever seen the Concert at the Berlin Wall? It featured a bunch of opther performers, including Cindy Lauper, but still rocked!

Another good 'mello out' band is "The Greatful Dead"

Wild concerts too :p

Gonz said:
The Wall came out at a very bad time & I found it seriously disturbing & too close to the truth. It depresses me to watch it, still. Great flick though, closest most will come to the inner workings of a professional musician.

your referring to his nervous breakdown?

Back