an endless cycle

kuulani

Is it me ... or does it seem that as soon as all the dirty clothes are washed, the damn laundry basket is filled up again?

wash - dry - fold - put away - wear - wash - dry - fold - put away - wear - wash - dry - fold - put away - wear ... it never ends!! :D

it's an endless and vicious cycle ...

especially when you wait til you've used your last undergarmnet .. :D

Just be like some people and wear the same thing everyday; then you don't have to worry about doing laundry. :lol:

Originally posted by sbcanada
Just be like some people and wear the same thing everyday; then you don't have to worry about doing laundry. :lol:

ewww .. I know people who do that ... gotta peeeel the clothes off of them ... :sick: :sick3:

Originally posted by unclehobart
vaccum, vaccum, vaccum... and more bathrooms to scrub than I dare mention.

that's the time I'm happy to have only one bathroom :D

Tricycles piss me off... Crapstick with a wheel on one end and a dickhead in a hat waving his arms about on the other. Utter shite...

Seriously, watching a tricyclist staying in one place is like watching someone with a really bad twitch, or a demented person rocking backwards and forwards. :mad:

It's 4:30am, what am I doing? Just spent £200 on computer stuff. Random... :confuse3:

MuFu.

Originally posted by MuFu
Seriously, watching a tricyclist staying in one place is like watching someone with a really bad twitch, or a demented person rocking backwards and forwards. :mad:

That's kinda like watching a violinist :D

MuFu? I think you might need a beer, brother ... and something soothing ..

*puts headphones on your ears and plays "Anqueous Transmission" for you* .. there .. all better now ... :headbang:

I'd rather do laundry than dishes :mad: ...and dusting, I just detest dusting, but I'm allergic to dust and have 3 dogs...it's not like there's any way to avoid it. I shaved the dogs one time, but it didn't really help and the dogs looked stupid.:D

Well...you COULD switch to disposable everything...

Just think of the possibilities. Disposable pants. Disposable sheets. Disposable shirts. Disposable friends. ;)

My boyfriend has been doing all of that cleaning and laundry while he's out of work. But he starts his new job on Monday. I think we'll have to hire a cleaning person. :D

Now someone ELSE is looking for a houseboy...Hmmm...Maybe I'll leave the service, and hire out to the highest bidder... :D

I have to leave for Waimea today for my sister's wedding ... and I haven't washed any clothes yet! :eek:

Vicious, sickening cycle ...

Originally posted by Gato_Solo
Now someone ELSE is looking for a houseboy...Hmmm...Maybe I'll leave the service, and hire out to the highest bidder... :D

*checking wallet*

I'll start the bidding at $23 cash. :D

Originally posted by Gato_Solo
Well...you COULD switch to disposable everything...

Just think of the possibilities. Disposable pants. Disposable sheets. Disposable shirts. Disposable friends. ;)
Yeah right...and who would take out all that trash??

Back