An OTC Tragedy ...

*still in a coma after 2 years .. but I can hear what's happening in the outside world .. trying to tell Psycho via mental telapathy not to leave my side ... and wondering who's running my modeling/perfume/clothing design company*

*doesn't see Psycho behind her, but that's because he's ahead of her*

Psycho, my love, how did you beat me on the plane?

I am sorry nalani, but I have to leave you. You betrayed me with a bunny. I am going to follow my heart, and enter the plane with kuulani... may you live in peace... *again emotional music*

Ku'u: you may never know how I beat you, but I just did :brow:

*feeling that Psycho is no longer by my side .. wishing I had told the love of my life how I felt ... wishing sammybaby were here to free me from this sleep .. *

*wondering, in my unconscious state, if Justintime has any idea that he is ku'u's half brother .. the son of Psycho who is now going away with ku'u to meet shadow and nixy, my sister, on a deserted island*

~whew!~

*entering jet*

Look Psycho, there's Justintime, my half-brother, our pilot. OMG! What is he doing to leslie, our stewardess?!

*doesn't want her neice and Psycho to come to the destert island*

How can we have sex all day and night in the open if there are people around?

The way I see it, we've got two options: break this wonderful relationship between Justintime and leslie so that he can fly our jet to spain, or join them until they're finished :brow: :headbang:

Yeah, we want some privacy!

And Psycho will videotape everything if he gets the chance...get that sicko of the island please! :eek:

I knew it ... your secret manege-e-trois fantasy is coming to light ... how could I ever think we would live happily ever after ...

*leaving Psycho for ...*

but darling, I though we had something going on :crying3: can't we talk about our problems instead of dumping each other and having more sex with other people :crying3:

...now that I think about it, that ain't such a bad option after all...

*steals videocamera*

*secretely tapes halamikage shaking her booty with ... gato, my half-brother who's not really my half-brother*

*looks around at the jet one more time*

*looks back and walks away...*

*goes to bed, crying over the proposed loss of ku'u, which actually inherited my obsession of videotaping people streaking*

*seeing psycho distraught*
*can't handle his sadness*

Psycho, honey, wanna come over and watch this video I made ... :brow:

*rising from my 2 year coma .. wondering what I've missed ... hoping Brandon from Incubus hasn't married anyone yet*

where is my brother IPH? He can tell me all that's been happened!

*organ music*

Back