Animal sex abuse on rise in Sweden

Professur

STOCKHOLM, Sweden (AP) - More than 200 animals, mostly horses, have been sexually abused in Sweden since the 1970s, the country's animal-protection agency said Friday in its first report on bestiality. The government commissioned the study after reports sexual abuse of animals could be on the rise in Sweden.

Most of the cases were reported by veterinarians and police after 2000, the study said. But it was not clear if sex with animals had become more common or if people had become more likely to report it, it said.

Authors of the report noted Sweden has not outlawed bestiality, as has Canada, Britain and some U.S. states. Abusers can only be prosecuted if the animal is physically injured.

The study found 209 cases of sexual abuse of animals, including 161 involving horses, 18 dogs and 17 cattle.

Only some?

Source

it may be twisted, but the resulting videos can make great additions to the BIOSes of those unfortunate enough to get on a person's bad side. not that i'd ever do such a thing, that's just plain evil.

Leslie said:
I can't get over that it's only 200.

That's only where the animal's been damaged, and only in Sweden.

But how the hell do you damage a horse having sex with it?

Professur said:
That's only where the animal's been damaged, and only in Sweden.

But how the hell do you damage a horse having sex with it?

I have to wonder the same thing. The horse can do more damage to you than you to it. Have you ever seen them get an erection. Like holy crap!

Uki Chick said:
I have to wonder the same thing. The horse can do more damage to you than you to it. Have you ever seen them get an erection. Like holy crap!

Um, not in person, no.

Uki Chick said:

:eyepop:

I've never seen it in person myself either, but I have seen it in pics and heard stories from people who worked on farms. From what I've been told, it's scary.

Reming me to lookout that vid clip of a woman choking on a stallion's moneyshot for you. I thought she was gonna cough up her eyeballs.

Oh, and Uki ..... female horses . A human's still not gonna hurt them.

Professur said:
Reming me to lookout that vid clip of a woman choking on a stallion's moneyshot for you. I thought she was gonna cough up her eyeballs.

Oh, and Uki ..... female horses . A human's still not gonna hurt them.

Female horses, no I don't really see a human hurting them.

I don't need to see that vid. Yuck!

Winky said:
'abuse'? how do you know the animals don't like it?

neigh means neigh !!!
fhhorse.gif

Professur said:
Um, not in person, no.
You never been on a farm? :hmm: My grandma's old farm was right next door to a horse-breeder dude. Needless to say, I've seen more than enough randy horse to last a life-time. :blank:

Back