Anime fans?

tarez

Got any anime fans here? Looking for some suggestions on good series...

Just buzzed the entire Neon Genesis series
working on Escaflowne
working on gundam wing

Some other good ones?

Bink

DragonBallZ of course. Neon Genesis was great until the last few episodes where it ends and you're left going, ".......WHAT THE???".

The Cyber City trilogy are pretty cool too.

Bink

Urotsukidoji = weird... and very much so. Although I only watched Ledgend of the Overfiend.

tarez

Neon is crazy....well once you get into the later episodes and especially the last movie....wasn't sure what was going on half the time.

I don't think much can rival it on its level of depth etc but there are a decent amount of shows that will likely be just as entertaining at least in a slightly different manor.

tarez

Neon is crazy....well once you get into the later episodes and especially the last movie....wasn't sure what was going on half the time.

I don't think much can rival it on its level of depth etc but there are a decent amount of shows that will likely be just as entertaining at least in a slightly different manor.

nalani

tarez - you should ask ku'u to ask her boyfriend (my cousin) - he's bigtime into anime ...

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
I watched up to the end of season 6 of Naruto, and the entire Bleach collection while I was in Baghdad...

Starya

Oh, I've seen the first ep's of Deathnote, will make sure to see the rest now that I can hook the puter up to the tv. Just ordered the first book of the manga too. Not for me, but I'll be forced to read it anyways. ;) And then there's the movie, not sure if it's completed yet? The Critter reckons it looks "silly" but we need to see it regardless.

This last week I've been force fed Naruto. Our Internet has been down, so we went through stuff that had somehow made an appearance on our harddrive.