Anime ride

freako104 said:
drug of some kind. I dont remember them actually doing them in the movie though.

Tetsuo pops a few towards the end...they're uppers of some type.

The reproduction's amazing...don't know how well it rides...but even if it won't creep forward..I'll give the kid major kudos for just building it. Ked should be on American Chopper, or Monster Garage. :)

I dont remember him popping anything. I remember him hallucinating cause of govt tests and also mutuating

freako104 said:
I dont remember him popping anything. I remember him hallucinating cause of govt tests and also mutuating

He's sitting in the stadium...on a thorne...his arm's going buggy and he pops something...before his girlfriend shows up.

At least..I think so. It's been a while. I own it...should watch it again.

BTW...Didja hear that they're doing a live-action Akira?
Looking forward to it.

im not. live action fist of the north star sucked as apparently the live action DBZ(I hate DBZ so I didnt even bother with it but friends told me it is worse than the show). I have the DVD. Ill take a look.

yea he does pop something your right about that. but I dont think it says what hes doing

freako104 said:
im not. live action fist of the north star sucked as apparently the live action DBZ(I hate DBZ so I didnt even bother with it but friends told me it is worse than the show). I have the DVD. Ill take a look.

Well, I found out that there is no live action dbz movie, and there won't be. It's been canceled.

There is, however, a live action Dragonball movie. And yeah, it sucks majorly.

Never saw fist of the north star live action or the anime.

I should read all the way through these articles before posting. the cancelation is rumored and hasn't been OFFICIALLY announced, but then, it's most likely true.

source

pc_builder said:
Well, I found out that there is no live action dbz movie, and there won't be. It's been canceled.

There is, however, a live action Dragonball movie. And yeah, it sucks majorly.

Never saw fist of the north star live action or the anime.

it was Dragon Ball? didnt know that one. my bad. I dont like the Dragon ball series so I thought ti was Z. the anime for FOTS is excellent. the live action though

haha, my bf loves dbz and suchlike.
i don't :p
but once my friend shannon was proud of me for making a reference to super sayan-ness. i forget what it was in reference to.
but every time i do something nerdy, she applauds me ^_^

Back