Anita Dunn is out, FoxNEWS is still there

Cerise

I repeat:
LMAO.gif

Cerise

Finding someone an interesting political philosopher does not mean you have to overlook bad things they do. A lot of people still read Mein Kamp without overlooking the killing of Jews.

You mean like how a Swastika is just a symbol? :shrug:

Perhaps Dunn is thinking: "I really like Mao's ideas, but why oh why did he have to be so bloodthirsty?"

Beck lied and said she worshiped him and he was her hero. Beck is a liar. She didn't even endorse his ideology.

Beck told the truth:

Mao is her hero because she adores his philosophy, and often turns to it. She said it herself. In between her dry-mouthed lip smacks, indicative of drug use, by the way.

spike

No, Beck lied. She didn't say he was her hero. More made up fear mongering. That's kind of his deal.

Did you catch the South Park lst night making fun of Beck? Hysterical.

ResearchMonkey

Did you catch the South Park lst night making fun of Beck? Hysterical.
I heard the audio, it was funny as hell. Beck is becoming increasingly relevant daily, people are paying attention.

South Park, where the enlightened get their smartnessness. :laugh3:

chcr

Too cute for words
I heard the audio, it was funny as hell. Beck is becoming increasingly relevant daily, people are paying attention.

South Park, where the enlightened get their smartnessness. :laugh3:

Beck is becoming increasingly ridiculous daily. People are laughing.

catocom

people ridicule beck, he makes money.
people laugh, he makes money.

win win situation.:shrug:

He oughta put his road trip skits on dvd, if he hasn't already...I don't know.:D

spike

He's becoming more and more of a joke. I loved the way they mocked his normal logic. "I'm just asking questions, I didn't say it was true."

spike

people ridicule beck, he makes money.
people laugh, he makes money.

Yeah we know that's all he's really about. He's just says ridiculous crap for the drama. Works for Howard Stern too.

'If you take what I say as gospel, you're an idiot." - Glenn Beck

Cerise

Nip/Tuck was pretty good. Crazy shit going on as usual.

I understand this is the last season of it.....Are they going to pursue the story about Sean's missing wife, who tried to kill the family for the ins. money and then ran into the wrong person? And what about the "mime?"

spike

I understand this is the last season of it.....Are they going to pursue the story about Sean's missing wife, who tried to kill the family for the ins. money and then ran into the wrong person? And what about the "mime?"

I didn't know it was the last season. The mime and the missing wife stories kinda got wrapped up last night. I could tell you what happened but I don't know if you want a spoiler.