annoying high pitch squeal

HomeLAN

Turn off everything plugged into that UPS and let it charge up for 6 hours. Leave the UPS plugged in and on, but unplug everything from it.

Kick the cat a little harder, and we'll hope nothing else went blooey. I don't like the sound of "reboot and reboot and reboot".

BTW, this board may list me as here when I'm not - I leave 're minimized. Sorry it took so long ot respond.

chcr

Too cute for words
Auuggghhhh!!!!!!
Synchronicity attacks again!

My BackUPS Pro 1400 started screaming today. All my serial concentrators and my router run off that one. The batteries have shuffled off this mortal coil, ordered new. Hope the power doesn't go out. :eek:

No cats involved, however. :lol:

Mirlyn

chcr said:
Auuggghhhh!!!!!!
Synchronicity attacks again!

My BackUPS Pro 1400 started screaming today. All my serial concentrators and my router run off that one. The batteries have shuffled off this mortal coil, ordered new. Hope the power doesn't go out. :eek:

No cats involved, however. :lol:
*knocks on wood*

*pats the 1500 under his desk*

HomeLAN

Hey, I've got 3 in the basement. I once had 2 take a dump at once, and it sounded like hell down there.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
You know...I had a humorous response to that first question, but, now, it would seem so bizarre as to make me look even stranger than usual... :tardbang:

chcr

Too cute for words
Gato_Solo said:
You know...I had a humorous response to that first question, but, now, it would seem so bizarre as to make me look even stranger than usual... :tardbang:

Go for it. I don't see how you could seem any stranger than we already think you are. :D

Professur

Each time I see the thread title, I either get flashes of sitting on a bed, and having the vibrator hidden under the pillow switch on, or Fran Dresher(sp). Neither one is welcome.