another dumb things kids do...

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
something I just read reminded me of an episode here on Friday afternoon...

my youngest, my cute little baby, my sweet little blondhaired, browneyed 5 year old angel looked at me earnestly and said in his sweet, angelic voice...

FUCK YOU YOU MUDDAFUCKA!!! and held up the right finger to boot!!! :eek5:

mebbe getting him in a neighbourhood where he's free to go out and play wasn't such a good idea...

he got told HUGEly, got sent to his room in tears to think about what he'd done with the threat of a bar of soap if anything like that comes out of his mouth again...

and once he was safely upstairs, crying his little eyes out, mommy fell down on the couch in fits of laughter :lol:

Squiggy

ThunderDick
If he had thrown in a "ya fukin mutt" it would have been a PERFECT Joe Pesci impersonation.... :rofl3:

HeXp£Øi±

Last week when the snow was starting to melt i walked to the window to check on my daughter who was playing outside. She and about eight other kids has taken their shoes and socks off and were running around barfoot in a big mud puddle with chucks of ice floating around in it. It was like 35degrees out at the time.

chcr

Too cute for words
I saw Robin Williams tell a story once that he had had someone cut him off in traffic, which he responded to without thinking about the kid being in the car. Later, he was walking through his neighborhood with the child. Two nice older ladies walking by stopped and said, "Oh, what a nice young man." The child evidently responded with "Fuck you" at which point the second lady raised her eybrows and said, "Must be the Williams boy."

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
mine do dumb things like that too...I can't fathom how the little ones don't feel the cold :confuse3:

chcr

Too cute for words
My granddaughter doesn't understand why the pool isn't ready yet. I've seen her stand there in the pool with her teeth chattering, and when you ask if she's cold, she'll invariably answer no.:yell:

75renegade

Still waitin' fer the, "'nother dumb thing adults do" thread........

guess I could self-start, but no doubt, my own list would be embarrassingly WAY too long........:rolleyes: :D

Professur

V2.0 got a taste of the soap recently. Start with something relatively tasteless like Ivory. Repeat offenders more up to Irish Spring.

Don't worry about needing anything else. Noone is gonna repeat after Irish Spring.

HeXp£Øi±

Uhhhh. I disagree with that Prof. My mom washed my mouth out with soap dozens of times over many years. But then, maybe your kids will learn a little better than i did.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
but the taste sticks with ya for hoooooooooooours! especially when it's grated onto the back of your teeth! :sick:

bleck!

Professur

I favour the soapy facecloth method myself. Less chance of a gag reflex making them bite off half a bar and swallow it.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
nah, just shove it in and grate it over their teeth a few times...they'll be pickin it out for hours...believe me, they won't soon forget it :sick: