another Manufactured Crisis

The odds are that you have Salmonella in your own kitchen is pretty good. It's good that you have a resistance to low levels of the bacteria. Your body can, and does, handle it all the time.

yep...
I looked around and it seems the FDA classifies it in High, and low ranges now.
The high range they say is in only about 7%, but they won't say what
the percentage is in the so-called low range.

So with all the conflicting, and skewing, I don't think any positive numbers
will be found on the web, that aren't manufactured.

So...take a chance if you want, just like raw oysters, but none for me thanks.

They picked a good one to go after I guess.
I'm stocking up a little tomorrow.
I think I'll get another 5 dozen.

holy shit man you're bonkers. it's not really hard to count the number of reported cases. and the 1 in 20,000 is exactly what the industry claims. try google you can find the number elsewhere, too.

say hi to the elves and unicorns for me.

and, it's biased, not bias.

:trippy:

I live in the former chicken capital of the world.
I'll see if I can dig up some old stuff for you that tells the real truth.
I think I have some older documentation that might show my point better.
(back before all the propaganda started good)
I'll do some digging tomorrow. ;)

That proposal has languished for years -- President Clinton laid the groundwork for it during a 1999 address in which he called for "extensive tests" at egg farms and set a goal of eliminating egg-based salmonella cases by 2010.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/08/23/egg-recall-exposes-gaps-federal-oversight/

Ah, seems this has been coming on for a while.:p
I wonder how they planned on "eliminating egg-based salmonella cases"
It's possible they have some way I haven't heard of since the '90s
(besides pasteurizing) but that may be what they are after.
That would certainly put into place a system where by they could then
outlaw homegrowers.

We ate some of those recalled eggs over the weekend.

tasty

the authority to suspend operations at facilities where a serious health risk is suspected

That is what this is all about. The FDA doesn't have enough power.

yes, obviously a power grab by the FDA!!!

they are oppressing the little farmer! or, wait, no, the big corporate farmer! er...

they obviously had agents in the field that caused the threefold incidence of salmonella-related illness.

next they will come for our guns... and make laws banning heterosexual intercourse. new humans will be created in government test tubes. all secretly run by chi-com bastards... and putin! can't you see him buzzing up around there?

go tinkerbell, go!!!!

All is well.

I’d say this crisis is reason enough for the Osammie’s
to go on another vacation but I think they are still on Martha's Vineyard.

yes, obviously a power grab by the FDA!!!

they are oppressing the little farmer! or, wait, no, the big corporate farmer! er...

they obviously had agents in the field that caused the threefold incidence of salmonella-related illness.

next they will come for our guns... and make laws banning heterosexual intercourse. new humans will be created in government test tubes. all secretly run by chi-com bastards... and putin! can't you see him buzzing up around there?

go tinkerbell, go!!!!

yep there's the old tactic...
"Do something so outrageous it sounds crazy, then when someone points
it out Call them crazy, and demean them"
Perfect execution there.

it's not a crime when I do it

Actually that tactic of the left is getting really old.

yeah, that's why michelle bachmann - by making the right seem so incredibly stupid and fringy nuts - is actually an agent of the left...

you guys must also think 9/11 was an inside job... and gypsies are coming for your children.

must be interesting to live in a world that is so animated with weird plots, misdirection, conspiracy, and wonder. wow. the people in that world must be so smart to be able to plan out and manipulate things so masterfully.

in my world, it's mostly ineptitude, greed, and lying after the fact to protect one's ass that tends to define a crisis.

*ding*

time to put away the toys. recess is over.

yeah, that's why michelle bachmann - by making the right seem so incredibly stupid and fringy nuts - is actually an agent of the left...

you guys must also think 9/11 was an inside job... and gypsies are coming for your children.

must be interesting to live in a world that is so animated with weird plots, misdirection, conspiracy, and wonder. wow. the people in that world must be so smart to be able to plan out and manipulate things so masterfully.

in my world, it's mostly ineptitude, greed, and lying after the fact to protect one's ass that tends to define a crisis.

*ding*

time to put away the toys. recess is over.

you sure do Asume a lot, that has nothing to do with the subject or the comments.
I guess that's what is called "coming out of left field".

The straw man is tired

I thought all commies were in left field?
Sometimes they get to play catcher too.

if you don't understand how my comments extend quite obviously from...

yep there's the old tactic...
"Do something so outrageous it sounds crazy, then when someone points
it out Call them crazy, and demean them"
Perfect execution there.

... then, um, well, i don't even know what to say at this point. other than good luck...

john_wayne.jpg

Back