another Manufactured Crisis

yes, obviously a power grab by the FDA!!!

they are oppressing the little farmer! or, wait, no, the big corporate farmer! er...

they obviously had agents in the field that caused the threefold incidence of salmonella-related illness.

next they will come for our guns... and make laws banning heterosexual intercourse. new humans will be created in government test tubes. all secretly run by chi-com bastards... and putin! can't you see him buzzing up around there?

go tinkerbell, go!!!!

Geez, I heard this from an FDA administrator. She said "If we had the power...."

So, yea, it's a powergrab.

so merely the mention of the word "power" makes it a power grab. wow. i better not mention boobies. or, perhaps, maybe i should!

Promptly picked up is not considered fallen

m7gzdu.jpg

great response.

maybe put some context around the remark that you're associating with impending doom via FDA bureaucrats rather than a schoolyard-level taunt?

Show me where the federal government has the authority to authorize an FDA, much less implement additional power.

Here, I'll help

Madison Federalist 45 said:
The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government, are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite. The former will be exercised principally on external objects, as war, peace, negotiation, and foreign commerce; with which last the power of taxation will, for the most part, be connected. The powers reserved to the several States will extend to all the objects which, in the ordinary course of affairs, concern the lives, liberties, and properties of the people, and the internal order, improvement, and prosperity of the State.

The operations of the federal government will be most extensive and important in times of war and danger; those of the State governments, in times of peace and security. As the former periods will probably bear a small proportion to the latter, the State governments will here enjoy another advantage over the federal government. The more adequate, indeed, the federal powers may be rendered to the national defense, the less frequent will be those scenes of danger which might favor their ascendancy over the governments of the particular States.

Gonz really? WTF? Where tha hell have you been since the 70's?

The Federal government has long since run amok
to the point now that peeps like Minks couldn't even begin to imagine
a world that didn't have the Fed's up everyone's ass with a search warrant.

but like Lennon I imagine…

no welfare state below us above us only sky
imagine all the people taking responsibility
imagine US forces not in every other country
what would they do?

Imagine no need for the greedy Feds to feed us
or dictate our every move?

You may say that I’m a dreamer
I hope some day you’ll join us
and keep all of your paycheck

and the country will live as the framers intended!

Back