Another WTF!!!

A.B.Normal

Three six-year-old boys ran a sex club at a Brisbane, Australia, state school demanding and receiving sexual favors from classmates, a father has claimed.

On the Sunshine Coast, a gang of nine-year-old boys has been accused of "grooming" children as young as five to engage in sex acts. Investigators were told victims were rewarded with candy.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,421683,00.html

6yrs old,isn't that like Kindergarten??:eek6:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
My welfare mother neighbor said to her 9 year old son & his 5 & 7 year old half brother & their cousin that "I bet you can't wait to get some pussy" after the boy called one of the younger a puss.

JTP

I never had sex until I was 20 years old, which is pretty late, from what I understand.
Part of it was because my parents were really strict and didn't allow much free time.
Part of it was that Sex Ed we got in school- those V.D. films were pretty effective in the abstinence department!

MrBishop

...what a f'n mess!

I'll bet you dollars to doughnuts that the story eventually leads back to an abusive father or abusive teacher.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
...what a f'n mess!

I'll bet you dollars to doughnuts that the story eventually leads back to an abusive father or abusive teacher.

Always blame the dad because it sure as hell can't be what's seen in everyday life.

MrBishop

Most child abuse comes from family. Usually the male member of the family with the greatest access to the child. Usually, that'd be the father..occasionally, an uncle or cousin, sometimes it's a babysitter or a teacher. Usually someone in a position of power.

The snatch-and-run pedophiles are a far smaller percentage.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Most child abuse comes from family. Usually the male member of the family with the greatest access to the child. Usually, that'd be the father..occasionally, an uncle or cousin, sometimes it's a babysitter or a teacher. Usually someone in a position of power.

The snatch-and-run pedophiles are a far smaller percentage.

Nope. I'm not buying that crap about the father. Step-father, maybe, but father, no.

MrBishop

There's a HUGE difference between Father (sperm donor) and Daddy. Not every father is a daddy...if you get my drift

nalani

Nope. I'm not buying that crap about the father. Step-father, maybe, but father, no.

Actually, the stats on fathers molesting and sexually abusing their own children was on Oprah yesterday. I was shocked and astounded, I had no idea .. I mean, I knew it went on but I didn't know how rampant it was.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Actually, the stats on fathers molesting and sexually abusing their own children was on Oprah yesterday. I was shocked and astounded, I had no idea .. I mean, I knew it went on but I didn't know how rampant it was.

Lies, damned lies & statistics. Unless you know exactly who was asked exactly what, it's too easy to fudge the stats to fit your agenda.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
I'm thinking that they used arrest records, Gonz

Those can be unreliable, too, as arrested doesn not mean guilty. That game has been 'played' for quite a while. Don't like the husband, accuse him of something heinous. My ex acused me of adultery. Turns out she was the one creeping and , although I was suspicious, I had no proof until after the divorce. By your logic, just being accused of adultery makes me an adulterer.

MrBishop

Unfortunately, guilty doesn't mean guilty...and innocent doesn't mean innocent.(at least, in a court of law)

Conviction rates might be just as skewed as arrest rates.

nalani

not only did they use arrest records but they used their own computers (the fathers) .. some had started an instructional "how to molest your daughter" websites giving specific 'how to' information for varying ages, 0-2 years, 2-4 years, etc. It's was sickening. Other fathers had subscribed to these sites and they trade pictures and videos like baseball cards.

I'm not saying all fathers, Gonz. I'm just saying it is a reality. Hell, I personally know two friends (seperately) whose fathers molested them. It's real.