Anyone remember any other American president doing this?

When the old lady says we ain't goin' anywhere, well let's just say the policy is that she is always right....

:lol2:

Well at least I let her think so.

Oh no! Bush is gay!

Love your source: http://heliconia.wordpress.com/

Oh, wait, isn't that a blog site, akin to Wikipedia, where anyone can just do a startup and blog away instantaneously?

Hey Jim, I didn't link to any article just posted actual pictures. Do you have some doubt about the authenticity of these pictures? It's just a collection of pics that you can find on hundreds of sites.

It has been eight years since we had a president that showed respect for other countries, so the answer is "no", and quite honestly, I'm surprised jimpeel noticed the diplomacy taking place. My GOD, man! Look at that! A U.S. president being respectful. My, my, how long it has been.

Subjects of the King, those subservient to him, bow. Those who are not subjects of the King are not expected to bow. No other world leader bowed to the King.

It was still one more gaffe and a breach of protocol. That is what you get when you elect a back street community organizer to be the leader of your country.

either that or he was doing something radical like recognizing and respecting local custom.

or perhaps you don't recognize that there are sets customary practices other than your own.

gee, shocking.

I didn't know that it was a local custom in London to bow to foreigners visiting the city while a simple shaking of the hand suffices for the Queen of England.

Hey Jim, I didn't link to any article just posted actual pictures. Do you have some doubt about the authenticity of these pictures? It's just a collection of pics that you can find on hundreds of sites.

Right click on any of your pictures, select "properties" and Voila! there is your source.

Funny that you always scold others for not posting links.

Subjects of the King, those subservient to him, bow. Those who are not subjects of the King are not expected to bow. No other world leader bowed to the King.

It was still one more gaffe and a breach of protocol. That is what you get when you elect a back street community organizer to be the leader of your country.

No Jim, Bush's ass kissing of the Saudis was an embarrassment which you get by elect a back street corrupt moron male cheerleader to be the leader of your country. As was Bush's molesting of the german leader.

0717_bush-merkel2.jpg

You are just whining about stupid shit in desperation. It's pathetic.

Well, when the queen was serving dinner and they brought the finger bowls out, a guy thought it was soup. So he put a spoon in there and started eating it as soup -- and of course the guests at the royal table were aghast! But the queen started eating it, too, so as to spare his feelings, and then everybody else followed suit.

Why would I make this up? Look it up. There are all kinds of stories like this about the queen. So Michelle (My Belle) doesn't know the protocol when the queen put her arm around Michelle (My Belle). Here you had... What's funny about this, Larry King do play-by-play. "She touched her again! She touched her!" If you didn't know -- if I had not set this up and played the video, audio -- what would you have thought he was describing? "There! She touched her again! Is it okay, Dickie? "Perfectly normal. Perfectly fine." The touching expert Dickie, says "Ah, it's okay."

Protocol.

Back