Are they really all that different?

tonks said:
i'm not saying i want one culture - far from it, i simply mean that given the choice between one culture and some frigging unity as a species, i choose the unity.

ah ok my misunderstanding. sorry about that

Thulsa Doom said:
The question is: Can we transcend our biology and overcome the urge to divide into little groups and throw nuts at each other? probably not. but we can at least consider it...
The Answer is: While considering it, which kind of nut would you like in your burlap bag? I'll take walnuts.

Mare said:
The Answer is: While considering it, which kind of nut would you like in your burlap bag? I'll take walnuts.
tonks said:
pistachios or cashews for me....pecans a close third.

And thus our chase for unity has ended in failure once again.

NO ma'am they;re not. However, in preferring on variety over another, you made a choice which did not agree with your neighbor & that makes you different. Shall we kill you now or wait until later? :D

Gonz said:
NO ma'am they;re not. However, in preferring on variety over another, you made a choice which did not agree with your neighbor & that makes you different. Shall we kill you now or wait until later? :D
dude...if someone doesn't like the same kinds of nuts as me...well, that's just more for me :D

in fact, i think we should celebrate our differences. why the hell not? differences are great. everybody should have differences. there are some differences i look for. for example, i like people that do not like cherries. inevitably there is one one cherry on a dessert and it must be mine :D

Now, not only are you different, you're also a cherry grubbing thief who must be dealt with swiftly & severely. :D

Gonz said:
Now, not only are you different, you're also a cherry grubbing thief who must be dealt with swiftly & severely. :D
i think i read a trashy romance novel that started out this way....

Back