Are you a sex god/godess?

Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Eros, the God of Love. Master of romance, you're every woman's dream lover.

ah thankyou.

my eyesight must be starting to go a little now.

been here since 6pm lastnight non stop bar 3 hours sleep

A.B.Normal said:
Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Eros, the God of Love. Master of romance, you're every woman's dream lover.
Well hello there, sailor, I don't think we've met properly :brow:

*bats eyelashes and sashays away with a little asswiggle

gnu-it.png

you are an absolute goddess in bed! Your deeply sensual nature and sexual confidence drive men crazy with desire. Persephone, goddess of the night, is your inner deity and she guides your every move

Heavens above -- you are an absolute goddess in bed! Your abundant sensuality and seductive style drive men crazy with desire. The Goddess Venus is your inner deity, and she guides your every move.

Sheesh - think I'm gonna go & seduce myself real quick :rolleyes:

Heavens above -- you are an absolute goddess in bed! Your deeply sensual nature and sexual confidence drive men crazy with desire. Persephone, goddess of the night, is your inner deity and she guides your every move.

Leslie said:
Well hello there, sailor, I don't think we've met properly :brow:

*bats eyelashes and sashays away with a little asswiggle

[awaits return]{Lights the Aromatherapy candles and warms the massage oil.}[/awaits return]

A.B.Normal said:
[awaits return]{Lights the Aromatherapy candles and warms the massage oil.}[/awaits return]
*comes back scantily-er dressed :swing:

"so...sailor, what are we gonna do for fun tonite? :brow:

*thinking we need a batting eyelashes smilie

I don't need no stinking test, I know I'm a sex god, I've been told before.

"You SUCH a god"

of course the sarcasm dipping form her voice was a bit un-nerving

Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Eros, the God of Love. Master of romance, you're every woman's dream lover. To find out all the details of your new godliness, sign up with Emode.

In any relationship, one person always does the heavy lifting. See Jason Biggs and Christina Ricci pair up in Woody Allen's new romantic comedy "Anything Else" in theaters September 12th. Click here for a preview.

:D any takers??

How fitting (now I should go answer it, post marriage)

Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Zeus, the God of Thunder. Charming and popular, you're every woman's dream lover. To find out all the details of you new godliness, sign up with Emode.

Hark - the oracle speaks! A bolt of lightning falls from the sky! SHAZAAM! As the smoke clears, the hidden deity in you emerges and is revealed to be:

VULCAN, God of Fire.

In a world full of philanderers, you are a cherished god. Though you might not be incredibly suave, your irresistible good nature makes you every woman's sweetheart. While all the other guys are stuck in their adolescent ways, you've got a maturity that all women ultimately desire. You present the perfect package to the ladies, with your combination of ingenuity and charm. They call it "marriage material." But let's not forget your erotic side. Between the sheets, you are unmatched. Your passion is like a volcano waiting to erupt. In your hands, a woman is simply a pleasure machine and you are the mechanic. Be careful not to make her overheat when you begin to work your magic! One night with you, and they'll know why you're called a true sex god.

Pretty accurate I think...

Given your build, don't you think it's quite likely that you may have swallowed a bowling ball without noticing?

Back