Army Recruiters Suck!

Goth, that is far and away the stupidest thing I've ever read on this board .... and there've been some stellar examples. You, my boy, have just proven the old adage that children should be seen and not heard. I hope that this board can stay open for the next five or ten years, and that you get the chance to look back at that post once you've got a little experience ... and perhaps a little reality under your belt.

If nothing else, at least you've given everyone on the board a good laugh for the morning. Unfortunately, it's the same kind of laugh that a drunkard gives a crowd as he stumbles over his own two feet, just prior to puking his guts up in an alley somewhere. Personally, I'm disgusted that someone of the faith could be so braindead, and still rant on.

Everyone, if Junior posts anything intelligent in the next five years, let me know. He's just joined the few, the proud, the ... ignored.

I've never pushed that button 'ever'
now is the time
can someone point it out to me?

Professur said:
Goth, that is far and away the stupidest thing I've ever read on this board .... and there've been some stellar examples. You, my boy, have just proven the old adage that children should be seen and not heard. I hope that this board can stay open for the next five or ten years, and that you get the chance to look back at that post once you've got a little experience ... and perhaps a little reality under your belt.

If nothing else, at least you've given everyone on the board a good laugh for the morning. Unfortunately, it's the same kind of laugh that a drunkard gives a crowd as he stumbles over his own two feet, just prior to puking his guts up in an alley somewhere. Personally, I'm disgusted that someone of the faith could be so braindead, and still rant on.

Everyone, if Junior posts anything intelligent in the next five years, let me know. He's just joined the few, the proud, the ... ignored.

lol! Maybe so. Or perhaps I should stop posting so late at night without any dinner.

I'm not 100% behind the idea. Just something I thought about.

I was hitting. Boy, was I hitting. Every inactive for 6 systems around me.

What the hell does it take to speed up those damn recyclers.

Weird Al said:
That's right, Al, you lost! And let me tell you what you didn't win: a 20-volume set of the Encyclopedia Britannica, a case of Turtle Wax and a year's supply of Rice-a-Roni, the San Francisco treat. But that's not all. You also made yourself look like a jerk in front of millions of people, and you brought shame and disgrace on your family name for generations to come. You don't get to come back tomorrow! You don't even get a lousy copy of our home game. You're a complete loser!

:D

Back