As they say around these parts...

Tonks, I love you like a sister, but you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about. Wimmen relish this kinda surgery. Why? Because they get the privlege of forcing a watermelon outta their crotch. With that as a comparison, surgery's a no-brainer. It's welcome, in fact. Men don't have that. In fact, they get 9 months of no PMS by keeping them attached. The wimmen get bigger hooters. In the later stages of preggers, they even keep house better. They get kids to do some of the damn chores. There's just no real incentive for a guy.

strange...i've never had the desire to slap someone with my breasts...i have aimed and shot breast milk at an individual before...that scare you? it should.

i remember emerging from the lavatory after pumping some milk and an immature employee of mine grabbed the bottle. he immediately threw it back at me and was disgusted that "it was warm" :tardbang:

tonksy said:
yeah well...my cups are too full...which is why i want no more youngins.
Do you sometimes lovingly refer to your bra as the "over-the-shoulder boulder holder"?

SouthernN'Proud said:
You are NOT going to believe this.

Hell, I don't believe this...

My surgeon just called. He said that my test results show that the mass in my pancreas, the reason for this surgery, is gone. GONE!!!! He said the films from 6 months ago showed it, the ones from 2 months ago showed it worsened and almost critical, and the ones from last week show virtually nothing! He said that apparently, the problem has somehow resolved itself. No need to do an unnecessary surgery...his exact words!

NOW tell me that prayer is a waste of time.

Very glad to hear your good news.....just read this thread and didnt know what all was going on with you....BUT, YES, A Miracle In Deed ----I THINKS!!!! :winkkiss: will keep the prayers floating your way!! :D

SouthernN'Proud said:
My surgeon just called. He said that my test results show that the mass in my pancreas, the reason for this surgery, is gone. GONE!!!! He said the films from 6 months ago showed it, the ones from 2 months ago showed it worsened and almost critical, and the ones from last week show virtually nothing! He said that apparently, the problem has somehow resolved itself. No need to do an unnecessary surgery...his exact words!
now there is a welcome bit of good news.

Back