ATTENTION EVERYONE

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I am now a DJ for an online radio station at www.krankit.com

The streaming music plays through windows media player

My VERY FIRST LIVE SHOW will be Monday May 31 from 11am-1pm EST

So, go to KRANKIT and click on "Tune in" and listen during that time to hear me!!!

If you want requests my msn ([email protected]) and my yahoo (nixynix83) will both be on.

EVERYONE HAS TO TUNE IN IF YOU CAN!!!

Nixy said:
I am now a DJ for an online radio station at www.krankit.com

The streaming music plays through windows media player

So, go to KRANKIT and click on "Tune in" and listen during that time to hear me!!!

If you want requests my msn ([email protected]) and my yahoo (nixynix83) will both be on.

EVERYONE HAS TO TUNE IN IF YOU CAN!!!
damn...i'll be working. that sounds like a really cool thing to do though :cool:

I might be on on Thursday too...maybe Friday too..my regualr slot will be Sundays from 9pm-11pm EST though..starting next Sunday

Nixy said:
I might be on on Thursday too...maybe Friday too..my regualr slot will be Sundays from 9pm-11pm EST though..starting next Sunday
so how does this work? do you just play stuff on your media player and that is what we hear...or are you gonna talk and shit too?

tonksy said:
so how does this work? do you just play stuff on your media player and that is what we hear...or are you gonna talk and shit too?

It'll be like real radio...I play music, I talk, introduce the songs...babble while tryign to track down the next track, send out shoutouts, take requests...all kinds of fun stuff

Whoa,way too early for me I'm afraid ,but I'll be sure to catch one of your later shows.
kisses.gif
music.gif

If you're still doing it when I'm free from dial-up, I'll be sure to give a listen. And I'll also be sure to request the long version of "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida." :D

15min til start!!!

I'll also be on Thurs from 11am-1pm and 6pm-8pm and Friday from 11am-2pm

Ooo! Linkin Park! So far so good :D

Now where's Nixy?

Edit: Oh, there she be! You go chiquita!

Cam
Liking Nixy, but running away screaming from Salt and Peppa. :D

Hey nix, can we leave song requests on the thread for ya?

(if I try to open anything else up on this puter it'll prolly burst into flame or summit)

Back