ATTENTION EVERYONE

Spot said:
you still doing the 6-8 on thursday?
i'm going to the airport again thursday morning.

Yup, I'll still be on from11am-1pm and 6-8pm Thursday Eastern time

so, i'm thinking that eastern time is 6 hours ahead of hawaii time, so i'll be able to hear you from 12-2 tomorrow *party2*

OK...so you have to provide the music yourself? and you do this from home?

I guess that 'no music' and 'leftist banter' wouldn't cut it for a DJ gig, eh?

Damn!

I'll try to listen in tonight at 6pm! Good luck Nicole!

Yes, I provide the music myself, yes it's from my home, no I don't think this station does talk shows.

Thank You Marc

I'm sorry...I had a very very off night tonight...I forgot to come check here...I was trying to keep everything from messing up

Tell her I am SO sorry that I didn't get the song on

Nixy said:
I'm sorry...I had a very very off night tonight...I forgot to come check here...I was trying to keep everything from messing up

Tell her I am SO sorry that I didn't get the song on
Don't worry about it. I liked your show except that your music genre seems all over the place. From country to alternative, to rock and back. Shame that you got kicked offline for some reason. Mirelle likes your comment on that "That's all right..the song was almost over anyway!"

ROFL!

Looking forward to hearing you again.

I got kicked offline cause of a internet hiccup on my end...last time it was a hiccup with the server...it's always something...

As for all over the place...yeah that show was nuts...I normally try to group it. I play a few sets of a certain genre then switch it up...so there's variety but it's not crazy.

:rofl4:

No, I can barely find time to eat, sleep and shower these days...

I haven't showered yet today, was up til 3am last night and just ate a PB sandwich which is the first thing I've had since my toast for breakfast...it's almost 4pm...

Nixy said:
:rofl4:

No, I can barely find time to eat, sleep and shower these days...

I haven't showered yet today, was up til 3am last night and just ate a PB sandwich which is the first thing I've had since my toast for breakfast...it's almost 4pm...
Don't kiss anyone who's allergic to nuts :)

I got a kick out of tuning in to Radio Free Nixy...until I ran out of time myself :D

Back