ATTENTION EVERYONE

Nixy said:
:rofl4:

No, I can barely find time to eat, sleep and shower these days...

I haven't showered yet today, was up til 3am last night and just ate a PB sandwich which is the first thing I've had since my toast for breakfast...it's almost 4pm...

PBJ???

MrBishop said:
Don't kiss anyone who's allergic to nuts :)

Most men are allergic to nuts. Women don't get that particular allergy until after the wedding, though... :tardbang:

crystal scan said:
oh :) , you need to stop working so much :crying4:

Yup, I'll get right on that...when I have to repeat the year you gonna give me the $6300 for tuition?

crystal scan said:
:evileek2: you are not a cheap chick are you :D

No, I don't cheap out when it comes to my education. I am getting a good education so that I can support myself and have a job that doesn't involve meat or fries.

Nixy said:
No, I don't cheap out when it comes to my education. I am getting a good education so that I can support myself and have a job that doesn't involve meat or fries.
It is fair to note that high cost != good education. ;)

Mirlyn said:
It is fair to note that high cost != good education. ;)

No, I could be paying all the money and if I wasn't doing the work it would be pointless...but, if I was paying $2/day for some old man with memory loss to teach me just so I could save a few bucks then I would not be getting a good education :p

Nixy said:
No, I could be paying all the money and if I wasn't doing the work it would be pointless...but, if I was paying $2/day for some old man with memory loss to teach me just so I could save a few bucks then I would not be getting a good education :p
Nay, you could be paying for a college with a name, rather than one with a program. ;) I've known people who paid over twice my tuition, and came out without a clue. I've also known people who paid less than I and experienced twice as much.

Ah, the game of life. :D

Mirlyn said:
Nay, you could be paying for a college with a name, rather than one with a program. ;) I've known people who paid over twice my tuition, and came out without a clue. I've also known people who paid less than I and experienced twice as much.

Ah, the game of life. :D

Well, with my program it is acredited by the Professional Engineers of Ontario...if one went to a Uni without said acreditation they'd be foolish cause they might as well go to a college where the tuition is half (or even 1/3) since they will never beable to be licenced if their program isn't acredited. Anyway, that is how I know it's a quality education...acredited program to become a licenced professional :)

Nixy said:
Well, with my program it is acredited by the Professional Engineers of Ontario...if one went to a Uni without said acreditation they'd be foolish cause they might as well go to a college where the tuition is half (or even 1/3) since they will never beable to be licenced if their program isn't acredited. Anyway, that is how I know it's a quality education...acredited program to become a licenced professional :)
Thats good! The licensing requires it. Think of this: The examples I was referring to were also accredited institutions. ;)

Back