Baby pic - so Uki will be happy :)

MrBishop

I'm thinking that she'll become a rodeo star. You should see how fast she can take down a trotting cat. 1 double-handed grasp (ear and nape), followed by a body slam... I've got to get that on video soon. The puff of loose cat hairs and the sound of a shortened meOW alone would fetch me some 'Funniest home videos' money.

Her favorite trick now... grab something from one flat surface (table, chair, floor) and deposit it, nice and drooly, onto another flat surface. :beardbng: usually 10-15' feet away....oh, and starting the minivan using her left-upper incisor.

*chewing on remote car-starters

MrBishop

No time to get rid of them...very busy.
In the meanwhile, they're entertaining Luna, so they get brownie "Get out of jail:Free" cards for it.

MrBishop

:shrug: The SPCA doesn't have an easy dropoff policy...I'm trying to work my way around it. Their opening hours suck, frankly.

Gone are the days of dropping off a box of kittens at the door, ringing the bell and walking away.

MrBishop

They don't do the South Shore, and the S.Shore equivalent doesn't accept cats above 5 years old... and a monthly fee until the animal gets adopted.

Uki Chick

They don't do the South Shore, and the S.Shore equivalent doesn't accept cats above 5 years old... and a monthly fee until the animal gets adopted.

Ever hear of lying. My parents were caretakers for an elderly woman living in Montreal. There were a bunch of cats in the house and they brought them to Berger Blanc in Laval and gave my address as a reference so they wouldn't have to pay.