bachelor party ideas

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
it's my freinds big day coming up, and we want to break him, so we need some good ideas, you guys are mostly sick and twisted, so help please

just tell the strippers at the bar that it's his bachelor party, they'll handle it.

You could do the traditional (and mostly discontinued) french-cannucky style breaking of the spouce to be :D

Get a uhaul open trailer
place a tarp on it, and a chair (tied down sturdily)
You grab him early in the morning (if on a weekend) or after work (if not)
tie him to the chair...place a sign with his wedding date visible
Drive around neighbourhoods slowly...honking is good too!

People who are familiar with the tradition will exit their homes with eggs, mayo, catsup, flour etc etc...whatever is handy.

These items are usually dripped, sprinkled all over the guy...it is something else :D

**Alternatives - tell him that you're taking him to a strip-fest...Take him to a gay-strip club instead :D

Get him drunk and then have him waxed from head to toe ... eyebrows... buttcrack ... everything.

Get him drunk, put him in a womans dress, put him on the express bus to Nova Scotia without money the night before his wedding.

Throw a midyear halloween style party.

Mass hiking trip to the middle of nowhere.

Vegas!

unclehobart said:
Get him drunk and then have him waxed from head to toe ... eyebrows... buttcrack ... everything.

remind me to never get drunk when you're withing three states of me.

Get him drunk, put him in a womans dress, put him on the express bus to Nova Scotia without money the night before his wedding.

He wouldn't get out of Manitoba before he woke up.

Throw a midyear halloween style party.

Doable

Mass hiking trip to the middle of nowhere.

They're in Alberta. That's only about half a mile from the exact centre of nowhere.

Now yer talkin'.

An Arkansas man told police he was the victim of a kidnapping, but later admitted to making up the whole story in order to avoid trouble with his girlfriend.

According to Slidell Police spokesman Capt. Rob Callahan, 39-year-old Douglas S. Kelly told authorities he was accosted in a gas station parking lot by another man and stuffed into the trunk of a vehicle. Kelly said the man drove around anywhere between 45 minutes and two hours while he was still in the trunk.

Kelly, who works as a contact aviation mechanic at Slidell City Airport, told police that after the vehicle came to a stop, he pulled the trunk’s emergency release cord and escaped.

During their interrogation, police said they noticed inconsistencies in Kelly’s story. Callahan said Kelly eventually told police the truth.

Kelly said he met a man named “Jess” at the swimming pool of the Motel 6 where he was staying, and the two decided to visit a nearby strip club. After several hours of drinking and spending money, Kelly became too intoxicated to drive back to the motel, and asked Jess if he could drive them back. The two men stopped at a gas station, and Kelly said he fell asleep while in the car. When he woke up the next morning, Kelly said his car keys were missing and Jess was gone.

Callahan said investigators learned Kelly spent $500 at the strip club, and made up the kidnapping story to, according to Kelly, “to insulate myself from the wrath of my pregnant girlfriend about my exploits at a strip club.” Kelly’s girlfriend is staying at their home in Arkansas.

Police said they were unsure if Jess even exists. Kelly was booked at Slidell City Jail with charges of falsely reporting a crime, which carries a sentence of six months in jail and a $500 fine.
wwltv dot com registration only link

the groom the next morning? :lloyd:

Leslie said:
Callahan said investigators learned Kelly spent $500 at the strip club, and made up the kidnapping story to, according to Kelly, “to insulate myself from the wrath of my pregnant girlfriend about my exploits at a strip club.” Kelly’s girlfriend is staying at their home in Arkansas.

So what we have here is a cowardly lying sack of shit, with a loose member, and no sense of responsability. I'm tempted to go get him, stick him in a trunk without an emergency release, and park it in a sunny spot for a few weeks. Fucking moron.

Professur said:
So what we have here is a cowardly lying sack of shit, with a loose member, and no sense of responsability. I'm tempted to go get him, stick him in a trunk without an emergency release, and park it in a sunny spot for a few weeks. Fucking moron.

You have obviously never met a pregnant Arkansas woman... :evileek2:

I hear that the Marines recruit them to be trainers.

I try to live by a simple maxim. "don't do anything today that you would want to see as the headline of tomorrow's newspaper." If he was so worried, he had no business going to the strip club in the first place.

I hesitate to suggest this, but what the hell.
1. Get the intended victim very drunk.
2. Obtain a one way (non-stop) airline ticket to somewhere as far away as feasible where you know someone in this far away place.
3. Enlist the aid of your acquaintance in the far away place and wire them the return fare.
4. Place your very drunken victim on the flight (you may have to make up some cock and bull story for the flight attendant but if you're creative, they'll be happy to help) with nothing other than one form of ID, the phone number of the distant aquaintance and change for the phone call.

I think you can figure it out from there. Oh, try not to let them get so drunk that they're carried off the flight and taken to the hospital at the far end of their little adventure. I don't think the fiance involved ever spoke to one of us again. :lol:

A friend of mine recently had his bachelor party at the local strip club and he fell asleep while getting a lap dance! :lol2:

Back