bachelor party ideas

SexyBoo said:
A friend of mine recently had his bachelor party at the local strip club and he fell asleep while getting a lap dance! :lol2:

Those of us who drink seriously call that "passing out." :D

No guy "falls asleep" with breastesses and booties shaking in their face.

Get him drunk.
Take him to a field
Strip him down and put on a jock-strap
Take pictures of him wearing only a jockstrap and surrounded by chocolate sprinkles, cow-hoofprints and a copy of "Beef monthly".

walk him around Ste-Catherine street holding a whip and a sign saying

Pussy-whip me
$1.00
*I'd better get used to it, I'm getting married on Saturday!*

MrBishop said:
walk him around Ste-Catherine street holding a whip and a sign saying

Pussy-whip me
$1.00
*I'd better get used to it, I'm getting married on Saturday!*

i love that idea

Sorry, but if you're in Mtl, and you need ideas for what to do for a bachlor party .... there's no helping you.

Nekkid nekkid. I've even seen one dip a finger. Granted, she then dipped said finger into a guy's beer on Gyno Row. S'ok tho. He would have needed a derrick to lift his jaw up enough to drink it.

Uki Chick said:
Not me...I've been married and divorced. I'd letcha know if I was getting married again :D

I meant the sign should say that...in italics or something.

Professur said:
Nekkid nekkid. I've even seen one dip a finger. Granted, she then dipped said finger into a guy's beer on Gyno Row. S'ok tho. He would have needed a derrick to lift his jaw up enough to drink it.
yeah...so Montreal has everything then. Was wondering if another province would help but no.

oh and EW.

Uki Chick said:
Ah, scared me there for a second. :lol2:
Me too :D

I've actually got a same-sex marriage that I'm attending this weekend.

I wonder if they both get bachelor parties :shrug:

Leslie said:
yeah...so Montreal has everything then. Was wondering if another province would help but no.

oh and EW.
We've got a buddy who, I swear, every time we go to a strip club...one of the girls will take the glasses off of his face, rub them on some select part of her body and put them back on his nose.

*I don't think that he's ever complained about it though* :D

Then again...he also almost got his head knocked off from a stripper swinging out a leg too far on a pole-swing :)

Aah...the good'ol days

well yeah, I've seen all that kinda crap, but dipping is kinda ew over the top :sick:

MrBishop said:
We've got a buddy who, I swear, every time we go to a strip club...one of the girls will take the glasses off of his face, rub them on some select part of her body and put them back on his nose.

*I don't think that he's ever complained about it though* :D

Then again...he also almost got his head knocked off from a stripper swinging out a leg too far on a pole-swing :)

Aah...the good'ol days

teasersn on cresent....

so i heard

Back