Bad day....blech, who cares.

I will never put myself in a bikini! :eek6:

But as promised, the picture! I'm kinda tired, and not so very happy, so this was the biggest smile I could produce :)

My hair is...well....very short...but I like it.
Hope you still find me cute Nixy! ;)

Oh, and greenfreak, sorry for not looking directly into the cam...but that were some really weird pictures I had taken :D

Attachment(s):

big smile.jpg, 53.21kb

49_1028243895.jpg

don't you care if the rest of us still find you sexy? *sniff*:(

I like the shorthair look .. it's most definitely you :)

Of course I care about your opinions too!
Don't be sad! I won't forget about my two Hawaian friends! :)

And the short hair is a lot cooler! :D
It was a few days 30+ deg. C. over here, and I was really glad to have that haircut :)

I like the short hair thing, it looks very natural on you.

*wishing she was magic and coudl send brainsoft to the Netherlands and bring Shadowfax here*

Thanks, glad you like it :)

Don't think that brainsoft would be so glad if you asked him to do that ;)

Me on the other hand......:blush:

Yeah, I read that other reply after I typed that last one here...

Sorry to hear! :(

We can let him sit here in the rain for a while in the upcoming fall in The Netherlands!
Then we could go to Hawaiï and party together with ku'u and nalani!

Sounds like a good idea to me! :headbang:

He's kind of a cross between a young Michael Anthony Hall, Harry Connick Jr and Denzel Washington. That's probably why he looked so familiar... :p

Shadowfax said:
:rofl: @ Ardsgaine :D

The first two I don't see any resembles at all to be honest..:D
And Ard...?[/siz]

;)

It's the nose... it's a little wide like Denzel's. I threw in the part about Michael Anthony Hall... I think it's in there a little, but mostly it's Harry Connick Jr.... That's all I could come up with anyway. I like Harry Connick, btw, so don't take that as an insult. Not that I want to pick out curtains with him (or you), but I like his music and I think he's a reasonable good looking guy.

omg, I loooove Harry Connick, Jr.
[singing]I only whispered your name ...[/singing]

You do remind me a little of him, Shadowfax ... but there's something else about you that's familiar ... ku'u, what do you think? Is there someone we know that he might remind me of?

nixy - I missed the whole thing about Brainsoft .. what happened hun? *hug*

Brainsoft doesn't love you? Shall we bitchslap him?

And, sorry Ards, I don't see the Denzel resemblance. :D

C'mon Shadowfax! Don't you think the ladies deserve to see the BIG smilies I was seeing yesterday? Take another one with one of those big sexy smiles of yours! :D

OMG, that reminds me, I forgot to book an appointment at the hairdressers yesterday... Gah.

Back