Bad Food

HomeLAN

tonksy said:
My Egg sammich:
Take 2 slices of sourdough bread and toast in dry frying pan, set aside. Take 4-6 slices of salami and fry in same pan until a little brown (FYI- salami has a low smoke point so don't be surprised), layer on one slice of bread. Fry 1-2 egg(s) in salami grease, breaking the yolk. When you flip the egg(s) put a piece of cheese on top to start melting. Layer on top of salami. Put MAYO on other slice of bread. Put slices together and eat with a napkin at the ready! YUM!

Replace the sourdough with a quality white, and that sounds damned good.

tonksy

HomeLAN said:
Replace the sourdough with a quality white, and that sounds damned good.
It is really good! As a plus it's a bit healthier for you done my way. When you fry the salami it releases saturated fat as oil. Then you fry the egg in it so it tastes salami-y and you don't use another form of oil...if you're feeling extra exotic, you can substitute the cheese for avocado.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
simplyred said:
I'll just eat oatmeal.

How do you do all that heavy stuff in the morning????

It was noon when I had mine :D

I usually have buttered toast or a bagel with cream cheese for breakfast.

tonksy

It's usually around 9 or 10 after I have been up for awhile. First thing in the morning all I care about is coffee.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
simplyred said:
Salami :sick4:

So, here you go:
Cook one box of Mac and Cheese. Add 1 Can of drained English Peas. Add 1 can of drained Tuna Fish. Stir and serve! Mmmm Mmmm Good
that sounds absolutely disgusting.

KD with tuna in it. omfg. *puke*

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Leslie said:
that sounds absolutely disgusting.

KD with tuna in it. omfg. *puke*

Yeah, Inky keeps telling me it's weird that we DON'T put stuff in our KD...I think he's weird for putting stuff in his...

tonksy

okay...the only thing I put in my macaroni and cheese from a box is fried hot dogs or little fried spam cubes.

simplyred

What is up with the frying thing??? I know I was raised in the south, but when I do all that greasy stuff like you are talking about with salami, or hotdogs, or God forbid Spam :sick: the pores on my face start to clog and my arteries cringe. Eeky

Payton puts Ketchup in her Mac and Cheese. It taste Positively grose. I have eaten rotel tomatoes in it and that is good. I don't really like Mac and Cheese, so I have to spruse it up a bit to eat it.

Spam???? Who are you anyway???

tonksy

I hate the smeary feel of cold meat. I have to fry it off. I do it in a dry pan. It actually removes some of the fat.
Spam is good fried.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
okay...the only thing I put in my macaroni and cheese from a box is fried hot dogs or little fried spam cubes.

I sometimes cut up hotdogs and boil them with the noodles...that's as far as I go though..

Oh, and I SMOTHER my KD in ketchup.

simplyred

Nixy said:
I sometimes cut up hotdogs and boil them with the noodles...that's as far as I go though..

Oh, and I SMOTHER my KD in ketchup.

I like boiled hotdogs in Mac and Cheese.
I have to ask, why do you call it KD?

You'd think I'd like it in Ketchup...I like cheese and I like ketchup...they make a good combo on a burger...I don't know why it makes me cringe?

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
ok, here is what you do, make some kraft dinner, then in another frying pan fried some salami and eggs, add some mayo to the KD, then add the eggs and salami to the KD, top with ketchup and salsa, and some hot pepper paste, then go order a pizza

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
you want bad food.

stuff a friend used to make me:

Curried steak with vanilla frosting (actually it tasted great)

BeardofPants

Somebody 'splain what exactly tuna casserole is? Sounds gross. :sick:
I make my own mac cheese - I use a shitload of chilli powder, and cayenne paper. :lloyd:

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
BeardofPants said:
Somebody 'splain what exactly tuna casserole is? Sounds gross. :sick:
I make my own mac cheese - I use a shitload of chilli powder, and cayenne paper. :lloyd:
Tuna casserole....

1 can tuna
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 1/2 cups of grated chesse
1/2 cup frozen peas
1 cup milk
3 cups of macaroni, parboiled

Combine the tuna with one cup milk and add the cream of mushroom soup. Stir together, then add salt and pepper to taste.
Mix tuna mushroom soup and milk with parboiled noodles.

Bake at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for about one hour.

Ten minutes before removing from oven, sprinkle with cheese and continue to bake until cheese melts and becomes bubbly.

It's gross!!!!!

and I have eaten really really weird things