Barbie torture

Interesting comclusion they have...frankly, I'd always assumed that girls who 'torture' their Barbies weren't torturing...but just playing with a piece of plastic in a different way. Let's see what Barbie looks like bald. Let's see what Barbie looks like with purple hair....

It was probably the Bratz dolls doing the mutilation because the Barbies were dissin' them in the toybox.

Bad girls, bad girls...
Whatcha gonna do when they come for you...

i used to tie my barbies up in bondage situations when i was a kid.
i think that was part of my slow evolution.

with some barbies, when the heads come off you can't put them back on :(

SouthernN'Proud said:
It took researchers to discover that little girls take the heads off Barbie dolls? Chalk up another one for the wonderful world of science!

It also guarantees more Barbie sales, as the mutilated ones don't get passed to the youngins... :D

They neglected to mention that they make great BB gun targets. At close range, those heads really come apart.

ash r said:
i used to tie my barbies up in bondage situations when i was a kid.
i think that was part of my slow evolution.

with some barbies, when the heads come off you can't put them back on :(
You can get them back on with some craft adhesive and elbow grease but then they look like they have no neck.

Did anyone else put things in the microwave?

I lost half of my GI Joe guys because of an evil Cobra related microwave chamber!!!! :battle:

ekahs retsam said:
Did anyone else put things in the microwave?

I lost half of my GI Joe guys because of an evil Cobra related microwave chamber!!!! :battle:

When I was a child, GI Joe was much bigger, had a Kung Fu grip, beard and mustache that were made of soft fuzzy nylon, and not plastic, and there weren't any non-commercial microwaves...at least none that were affordable to the average American...

BTW...he also had a visible scar under his right eye...

I never had a Barbie. Had a Skipper though. Don't recall any torture, but I think I drew a scar on her with a ballpoint-pen.

I preferred legos and stuff anyways.

Gato_Solo said:
When I was a child, GI Joe was much bigger, had a Kung Fu grip, beard and mustache that were made of soft fuzzy nylon, and not plastic, and there weren't any non-commercial microwaves...at least none that were affordable to the average American...

BTW...he also had a visible scar under his right eye...

Same here ,the tiny GI Joes didn't compare. I never got to do anything to them ,my older brother go to them first and soaked them in gasoline and slid them along the clothes line whislt tossing lit matches at them.

SouthernN'Proud said:
I didn't play with dolls. I was a Hot Wheels kid. And I don't suffer from gender identity confusion. Hmmm.....

Ahh...spoiled and rich, eh? I had to make due with Johnny Lightning...Oh, the shame...:mope:

Back