Bash the FRENCH

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Threads like Bash the FRENCH are not part of my propaganda efforts, they're current news. :D

The others though are trying to get you & those if a similar mindset to see why we should be there. Just a line of reinforcement with additional information.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
ugh oh! There's that phrase again,

M de Villepin had come to London to mend fences after the bitter disputes over the failed attempt to secure a UN resolution authorising war, saying: "We must rebuild the world order shattered by the Iraq crisis."

Telegraph

Inkara1

Sure, the French helped the US get freedom from the Biritsh. Score one for them. But if memory serves, we bailed them out twice in the first half of the 20th century. Score two for us. We're not even, now are we.

RD_151

flavio said:
I have to fight the Gonzo propaganda machine though. :D

Indeed you must! I agree 100% with this statement. If it wasn't for the Gonz propaganda i would probably remain silent on the issue as well :D

Gonz, are you sure you don't work for the media, or the administration? Maybe a career change might be in order ;) I can see that you would truly love your work if you did!

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
For the record you communist pigs :D

when I counted last night, I had started 13 of the screens 40 threads. Not like I've overthrown the RW or anything :p

RD_151

Murfreesboro? Man, I can't believe it. i was just trying to see if that was a real city :D

I guess it is, 45k people there even. Well, don't worry, I having nothing against the place, its just that some people have very very bad hand writing and i couldn't make out what they were talking about it. Turns out it was Murfreesboro. Nothing to do with OTC, just work :(

RD_151

btw Gonz, are we electing candidates for this world domination starting with OTC? I guess then, in protest, I'll have to support the nomination of Flav :D

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I nominate and elect myself, soon afterward holding a press conference claiming unanimous victory.

Geez guys, don't you know how a dictatorship works?

unclehobart

RD_151 said:
Murfreesboro? Man, I can't believe it. i was just trying to see if that was a real city :D

I guess it is, 45k people there even. Well, don't worry, I having nothing against the place, its just that some people have very very bad hand writing and i couldn't make out what they were talking about it. Turns out it was Murfreesboro. Nothing to do with OTC, just work :(
Its a real city.. a suburb of Nashville. I used to do some work at the monolith Nissan Motor Manufacturing plant that is there. Thats like 9000-10,000 employess alone.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
PuterTutor said:

SOrry PT, I forgot you already called Top Dog to Rule the World. Can I at least have Europe & the Defense Minister position :evil grin:

chcr

Too cute for words
Murfreesboro? Man, I can't believe it. i was just trying to see if that was a real city
Yep, here in the south. Where they believe in the bible (I'm an atheist), creationism (don't get me started), and nascar (I like motorcycle road racing). I fit right in.:retard:
Oh yeah, I'd also rather watch rugby than football.

BTW, the Nissan plant is up the road in Smyrna.

PT

Gonz said:
PuterTutor said:

SOrry PT, I forgot you already called Top Dog to Rule the World. Can I at least have Europe & the Defense Minister position :evil grin:

:wink2: Only if you take the Middle East too.

RD_151

Cool, thanks for the info. I didn't realize it was a suburb of Nashville. I have to get down that way one of these days. I'm running out of time. I only have a few more months when its convenient to drive to Nashville, Memphis, and a few other cities I'd like to see in this part of the country. I'll probably drive right through then.

Sorry to hear about the mismatch chcr. Thats too bad. Louisville really isn't my thing either, but I guess it grows on ya after a while. I am however still counting down the days until I get to escape! Only about 180 to go :D

RD_151

Yeah, I almost forgot about PT and his world gov't. I'm torn now. Who to vote for? I guess it won't matter, if I vote for Flav, PTs world gov't will take over anyway. See, it really is pointless to vote. Maybe we can stage a protest instead :D

PT

RD_151 said:
Maybe we can stage a protest instead

Protest? Do I need to refer you to the bylaws? There is no such thing as protest in MY world government, unless that is you are protesting to get me a pay raise.