BBQ entrances and exits

Inkara1 said:
Tonks isn't sure what to think about that fourth picture there. :D
Eh, it wasn't anyehing on my end.
I like to just get unscripted shots, and that camera is slow recovery.
I had a great shot ready to snap a my grandDad's BD party, and someone
yelled something, so I got a great picture over the backs of about 20 people's
heads. :alienhuh:

All right, I guess I'm the first one to get home and am checking in, no disasters for me. Sam, check in ASAP and let us know you got home all right, time was awfully tight for you back there, I was worried I'd have to stuff you into my suitcase so you'd have a shorter walk home from here. :D

Sam's in the right state, but still on the road. He blew his flight, had to take a later one.

Thanks for letting us know, SL!

hehe I finally made it home. Delta was accomadating and let me catch a later flight. The drive from the airport took a little longer since there was a convoy of semi's hogging the road.
I am a whooped pup here. Ready to get a little more sleep. :)

Prof tell amanda i will check in on her. so she better behave.

So when I got to the gate, I found I had to stand around and wait for a seat assignment. Luckily, that was a fairly quick process... although in Salt Lake City, I was practically running from Terminal D to get to Terminal C thinking my one-hour layover had been cut to 40 minutes... only to find out the flight crew for my flight to LA was late getting in from Portland, so my flight left Salt Lake about 50 minutes late.

I did the LAX-to-Atascadero trip in just over three hours. That's got to be some sort of record.

MrBishop said:
WIsh that I could've been there...but money is an issue.

Speaking about BBQs... MrsBish had so much fun last year and enjoyed the OTCers that she asked me to mention the date of our Annual BBQ (Which became an OTC-BBQ last year). It's on the 9th of July...in case anyone wants to drag their butts to Montreal :D We've got a spare bedroom finished downstairs. :D

Well, I'm definitely there if you'll have me. Let me know if I can bring anything. If anyone else is interested, I have two spare rooms at my place plus another in the basement. Anyone is more than welcome.

Great pics Inky. :D

I came about this || close to jumping in the car Saturday morning and showing up anyway. I'm getting old (that was not supposed to happen). :disgust:

I know what you mean chic.
Man I was hoping my bod woulda held out for another 6-8 hrs at least.
Damn I'm still in some moderate pain. This damn "cripple-gettin old" shit sux.

Yep that one day was a blast.

I haven't heard from prof yet.
I hope he's still planning on coming up here.

catocom said:
Yep that one day was a blast.

I haven't heard from prof yet.
I hope he's still planning on coming up here.
I think that your services as a campsite will no longer be required. He went to the main office first thing every morning to look for cancellations. There was one. Now he gets to ride out the entire stay at Stone Mountain. All that need be done is for his campsite to shift a few 100 feet. A daytrip may still be negotioable.

Unbeknownst to me, my wife was privately referring to this as "geek week". I wanted to argue, but then I flashed on the fact that we tore open a laptop and fixed a printer issue at Unc's after dinner....

HomeLAN said:
Unbeknownst to me, my wife was privately referring to this as "geek week". I wanted to argue, but then I flashed on the fact that we tore open a laptop and fixed a printer issue at Unc's after dinner....
When she's right, she's right. :nerd:

Back