BBQ entrances and exits

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
Yes im here, Having a great time. snuck in to see who was here. Getting to meet a lot of members.

Inkara1

It would just be the "Aaron is da shizznit" BBQ... although, it's interesting, some of the people here still call me Inky even in person. :D

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
samcurry said:
Yes im here, Having a great time. snuck in to see who was here. Getting to meet a lot of members.

WTF?!?!? I'm telling that you're not chained to your desk.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
OK, so, who is all there??

Also, Luis, there was an OTC BBQ last year that started this whole thing and Sammy wasn't there :p

samcurry

Staff member
Nix,
Prof and family, Inky, SL, Cat, Homey and family, Unc,Tonks and kitties, and me.
Kruz was supposed to maybe swing by, but havent seen him as of yet. And trust me I do not make the PARTY, but im glad they had the room for me and wanted to have this. It is great to get to meet members in RL. I have only met a couple before this.

AB,
No Luther burgers as of yet, but i think Inky is gonna do one on monday. I wont be here then but were making him take his camera so we can see pics of it. :)

samcurry

Staff member
Gonz, I put a cardboard likeness of myself at the desk so no one would suspect i was gone.:p

Inkara1

Luther Burger will be on Monday. We thought about doing it Friday, but breakfast was fairly late at Waffle House and dinner was fairly early at Giovanni's, and portions were huge at each place. There simply wasn't enough eating capacity in the day to squeeze in the Luther Burger. But, by a stroke of luck, my flight doesn't leave until late in the afternoon Monday, which gives us time to do that then.

catocom

samcurry said:
Nix,
Prof and family, Inky, SL, Cat, Homey and family, Unc,Tonks and kitties, and me.
Kruz was supposed to maybe swing by, but haven't seen him as of yet. And trust me I do not make the PARTY, but I'm glad they had the room for me and wanted to have this. It is great to get to meet members in RL. I have only met a couple before this.
I had to skip out a little early. Damn this arthritis, and high pressure systems. :(
I didn't want to bring everybody down, and I'm not really comfortable on having
to be waited on. (too much pride I guess)
I really wanted to see Robs house too.
It was a helluva good time yesterday, and night though.
A damn nice surprise getting to meet Sammy. :D

Somebody tell Prof to check his PMs if he doesn't see this.
I gotta get him my phone number, and a map maybe.

I took just a few pics, but I haven't downloaded um, and check um yet.

Dave

i wish i was in Atlanta right now. its a lot cooler there. high 90's today here.

catocom

It was nice yesterday, but it's drizzly today.
Damn I haven't stopped sweating for about 3 days now. This humidity is killing me. :alienhuh:

MrBishop

Nixy said:
OK, so, who is all there??

Also, Luis, there was an OTC BBQ last year that started this whole thing and Sammy wasn't there :p
WIsh that I could've been there...but money is an issue.

Speaking about BBQs... MrsBish had so much fun last year and enjoyed the OTCers that she asked me to mention the date of our Annual BBQ (Which became an OTC-BBQ last year). It's on the 9th of July...in case anyone wants to drag their butts to Montreal :D We've got a spare bedroom finished downstairs. :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
*sigh*

I will think of Inky and his artery clogging escapades of the day while I am at work today...

We want more pics :D