BBQ entrances and exits

Professur

How big are they? The missus and her brother helped me lift off the metal roof. They were literally getting eaten alive, and I was totally ignored. The kids, however, seem to taste like her, and go up in welts at every bite.

unclehobart

The mosquitoes here are relatively tiny things.. so small that you can barely seen them in flight nor ever feel them land. It hasn't been that bad of a year for them so far.

Professur

naught to worry about then. Ours are like flying hypodermics. If you listen carefully, you can sometimes hear them land.

unclehobart

I would also like to ask of Spot, SL, and Ink... You guys got cells phones for emergency hookups or are you coming in blind?

Professur

unclehobart said:
I would also like to ask of Spot, SL, and Ink... You guys got cells phones for emergency hookups or are you coming in blind?

I think the roaming charges for mine might qualify as excessive. Do you guys have those disposable phones?

Inkara1

I have a cell phone with a ntionwide plan. :D

I'll go ahead and PM you and HL with the number now while I'm thinking about it.

Stop Laughing

Probably coming in blind unless I swipe my bro's cell. I'll get back to you on that, but I wouldn't count on it.

Actually, after reading some of the other times posted, it might be best if arrive between Spot and Inky (two ways to describe your pants after a pen explodes in them?) at 7:34 PM as Spot comes in at 5 and Inky at 8:36. I could also change my departure to coincide with Inky's as the morning appears to be kinda spaced out, either get everyone up early so I can takeoff at 7:55 or wait for my flight for about an hour and a half or go in the evening when Inky's leaving at 5:21. Do I have everyone's times right and is there anyone else I'm missing?

Dave

i'll have my cell.
looks like i'll be just out of my "home area" that ends along a line between Anderson,SC to Brunswick,GA.

SL, i'm supposed to be landing at 2:10pm, not 5

Stop Laughing

Oops, misread that. I can come in at 1:53 for that, 2 arrivals within 20 minutes would be a little crazy though, and you've already got your ride arranged. Arriving later with Inky makes more sense. I guess I'm leaving it open another day then.

unclehobart

LOL

Keith... just stick to your originals. Spot is renting a car. You and Ink are being fetched. HomeLAN is most likely getting you and I am most likely getting Ink. Its going to be a mildly dizzying swirl regardless. Just sit back and let the waves cover you.

HomeLAN

Don't jerk things around on arrival, SL. Unc and I have that piece worked out nicely, and you'll only confuse us if you try to help at this point. :D

As for departure, check your PM's.

Stop Laughing

OK, gonna order the tickets now:

Arrive 9:05 AM on United flight 594
Depart 10:08 AM on United flight 829

Back to the original times. While it is fun to confuse all of you, I don't want to confuse you to the point where I'd be stranded at the airport for 8 hours or something. :D

This trip is coming at a somewhat bad time all of a sudden now, my mother had a mammogram a couple of weeks ago and they needed to check further and they did find something on her ultrasound, so she's gonna need a biopsy to know for sure what it is. She's scheduled to meet her surgeon on the 21st and doesn't yet know if they'll do the biopsy then or schedule it soon after, and obviously if it's the 23rd it would make it a very rough day. Also, results of a biopsy come pretty quick meaning she'd likely get the news while I'm down there, and it might end up making or breaking the trip. :( She's beaten breast cancer before though (over 6 years ago now), but it wasn't an easy fight.

HomeLAN

Aw, crap. Obviously, that's front and center for you.

Between this and chcr, I'm starting to wonder whether this thing is cursed....

Stop Laughing

I was out of town when she had the biopsy for that last one, too. I was at a state chess tournament and found out that it was cancer right before my last match. It wasn't an important match seeing as how we weren't even in the top 80 out of 88 schools, but still...

HomeLAN

OK, SL, the web won't tell me which baggage carousel your flight will dump onto until tomorrow, but I will be AT THE CAROUSEL with a sign reading "SL".

Then, we'll go have fun in Atlanta traffic. :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
HomeLAN said:
OK, SL, the web won't tell me which baggage carousel your flight will dump onto until tomorrow, but I will be AT THE CAROUSEL with a sign reading "SL".

Then, we'll go have fun in Atlanta traffic. :D

I got picked up at the bus terminal in Montreal last year and Paul was holding a sign that said "Nixy" :lol2:

You should write "Stop Laughing" it would be SO funny, cause people would think you were telling them to "stop laughing" at you for holding a sign :D

A.B.Normal

Nixy said:
You should write "Stop Laughing" it would be SO funny, cause people would think you were telling them to "stop laughing" at you for holding a sign :D

Oh we'd sooo need a pic of that. :lol2: :rofl4:

tonksy

Nixy said:
I got picked up at the bus terminal in Montreal last year and Paul was holding a sign that said "Nixy" :lol2:

lol! when he told me on the phone that he was going to hold a sigh that said "stop laughing" i was struck with the same image.