Be honest now...

Would you be willing to spend the night in a "haunted" house alone?

• Yes, I have absolutely no problem with it

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Yes, but I want my teddy bear

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • No, I am afraid of poltergeists and evil spirits

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Maybe, it depends on how haunted the house is

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
It depends, but more ordinary than not I would have no problems. In fact I worked on a company whose building was said to be haunted. I did several extra hours late at night and never saw anything

I am scared to stay anywhere alone for the night. Even my oen house. I am ok if my dog is with me but I still do not sleep well...so...no.

Haunted House.....frankly...I don't even beliece in it's existance. There are some very old, abandoned houses close to where I live and some of them are considered 'haunted'. If I had the cash, I'd buy them and renovate them. Hell...I'd live in them. No problems.

I've heard some very freaky stories about houses in Morelia, mostly the old ones that are in downtown (over 400 years old).

btw, it depends on "how haunted" the house is.

Depends on the "haunted" ... all the houses I've ever lived in had some sort of other being. I saw them once or twice, as did the rest of my family. They didn't bother us, we didn't bother them. We believe some of them may have been family. Family "ghosts" don't bother me, it's the other ones I'm sketchy about ...

My old place was definetly freaky, weird noises, doors unexplainingy open when i knew i closed em and sometimes i saw stuff out the corner of my eye, no joke as some of those who speak to me on msn can attest to the fact that i was a bit freaked sometimes.

I believe you ... that happens here as well ... not only with houses, with places too. Some towns/beaches/forests are definately more scary than others.

kuulani said:
I believe you ... that happens here as well ... not only with houses, with places too. Some towns/beaches/forests are definately more scary than others.

indeed, that place was old, i'm guessing possibly very early 20th Century or possibly even late 19th, as the on surface trunking wiring would give the fact away that it was originally built without electricity.

ash r said:
you could make a serious offer of ten million dollars, and i would still refuse.

deja vu, this thread looked too familiar to me, but that post was just exactly to what i "remembered".

weird :confuse3:

btw according to my memory, i replied something about a movie that offered money to the participants to spend the night there, can't remember the name of it :shrug:

Nixy said:
I am scared to stay anywhere alone for the night. Even my oen house. I am ok if my dog is with me but I still do not sleep well...so...no.

how bout if i stay with ya :d

Back