Beast from the East

greenfreak

Squiggy said:
:crying3: Me being a poor bastard has nothing to do with my location. I was born this way...

:crying3: i was just kidding ya know ;)

Spot, nice job! Isn't it still snowing though? That's the worst, working hard to shovel, knowing you're just going to have to do it again in a few hours.

I thought Rusty was exaggerating about the amount of snow that was dumped on my house but when I pulled up this morning, I saw he wasn't. It's a corner house with no shelter so we got the winds from all directions. I have to take a picture of it tomorrow, it's wild. Good thing I'm not staying there this week, I wouldn't be able to get into the driveway.

Dave

i took that pic after the 2nd trip out to shovel. went out again around midnight then again in the morning before going to work. i am sore today.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Last Boston tally I saw was 27.5". What was the final? Is it done yet?

Dave

oh yeah. its finally over. got about 2 1/2' here.
i'd post some pics, but this damn size restriction is too small. (most of the pics are around 400+)

Aunty Em

I've just seen a pic in the paper of a couple of guys climbing over a heap of snow in NY that's almost as high up as the traffic lights! :eek:

greenfreak

I took some pics this morning on the way to my house, hopefully I'll have them developed by the end of the week.

The mounds of snow are crazy, the ones in the beach parking lots are higher than one story buildings. But the kids are having fun using them for sleigh riding. :D

greenfreak

Yeah, it's called the sun. :D

I don't think so. The county I live in already spent $450,000 in three days and is plagued with budget problems consistantly, year after year. They just use the garbage trucks with plows on them and heavy equipment.

Mirlyn

Its actually gotten colder....Last week we were in the 70s. Still windows-down weather though. Can't wait for things to green up.

Mirlyn

FYI, that storm that hit the east dropped only a dusting of sleet on us Saturday. Just enough to whiten the edges of lawns and the cracks in the highway. It was all gone by Saturday night though.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Talk about sunny......blue sky, sunlight so bright and intense that burns, and a nice temperature of 30ºC outside.

They were right when they said that this was going to be the hottest year ever.

Dave

i miss my 'stang...:(
had a '98 GT. almost the same shade of blue as yours.
ahhh the memories......