Before anyone else trys to make a thread.

Buddy it is Kalifornia it'll never happen.
The Wife keeps saying “I sure hope he did it”
cuz there was only circumstantial evidence.

He shoulda gotten Johnny Cochran
after all Johnny is going to spring the DC snipers!

Winky said:
Buddy it is Kalifornia it'll never happen.
The Wife keeps saying “I sure hope he did it”
cuz there was only circumstantial evidence.

He shoulda gotten Johnny Cochran
after all Johnny is going to spring the DC snipers!

California or not, everyone has the right to appeal until the appeals expire. Pay a lawyer enough and he'll appeal as long as the money is coming in.

Californias death penalty has been reinstated for the last 26 years and they have only managed to execute 10 people in that time. Near 700 sit on their death row. He will die of old age in prision. Its a shame that they didn't give him life. Then he would be in general population with the other inmates and killed within 6 months. The death penalty means an isolated cell and protection from the other convicts. Its kind of ironic when life means death and death means life... but thats California for ya.

MrBishop said:
Jury said death...judge hasn't said anything yet. Don't get your knickers in a twist yet. :D

Yeah but the chances if the judge overturning a death penalty in Califorinia is next to unheard of.

Apparently the prison where death row is located over looks San Franciso Bay...where he dumped her body...maybe he'll go crazy :D

Nixy said:
Yeah but the chances if the judge overturning a death penalty in Califorinia is next to unheard of.

Apparently the prison where death row is located over looks San Franciso Bay...where he dumped her body...maybe he'll go crazy :D

Sill hasn't been proven that he dumped the body. Hell, they couldn't even prove she was on his boat. I think, what we have here, is emotion over-riding factual presentation. Of course, Scott Peterson, himself, being a jack-ass didn't help his case...

He did it. Even OJ had the sense to say he'd look for the real killer.

Insufficient evidence for death. From what i saw which was little.

Either way, here's hoping he's over hi pre-natal depression & becomes Bubba's soap getter.

Gonz said:
He did it. Even OJ had the sense to say he'd look for the real killer.

Insufficient evidence for death. From what i saw which was little.

Either way, here's hoping he's over hi pre-natal depression & becomes Bubba's soap getter.

Yeah...there was insufficient physical evidence...but the circumstantial evidence all points to him...and his emotions don't reflect those of a person in mourning and haven't seemed to since her disappearance. I am unsure if I agree with the death sentence though...I mean...MAYBE he didn't do it. I can't really see it ever being carried out...because of the protection and sequestering on death row a big part of me would prefer to see him get the reduced sentence and be put in with the general penetentary population...but, from what I read that isn't likely to happen.

Nixy said:
and his emotions don't reflect those of a person in mourning and haven't seemed to since her disappearance.

That has always bothered me, from both ends of the spectrum.

He didn't seem to care. I'm a rather emotionless person. I hope I don't ever get judged because of my lack of exterior emotives.

Gonz said:
That has always bothered me, from both ends of the spectrum.

He didn't seem to care. I'm a rather emotionless person. I hope I don't ever get judged because of my lack of exterior emotives.

What about smiling during a candle light vigil only 7 days after her disappearance?? Lack of emotion is one thing..SMILING (which there are pics of) is another.

Not really half assed smiling...like big ol grins

A "hey baby, whatcha doing after the flame goes out?" smile or a "thank you for your concern & that inappropriate joke was funny" smile?

I really didn't follow this case (OJ lite) but what I did see, he had no expression to speak of. :shrug:

The amount of money tax payers will have to pay for all his appeals while he rots in jail.

I bet he will be one of those bored buttholes that makes a lawsuit for the first sign of wear in his tennis shoes.

Nixy said:
Yeah...there was insufficient physical evidence...but the circumstantial evidence all points to him...
What sealed it for me was that right after they found the bodies, Scott was arrested in San Diego--a stone's throw from Mexico--with different color hair and $20,000 in cash on him.

Inkara1 said:
What sealed it for me was that right after they found the bodies, Scott was arrested in San Diego--a stone's throw from Mexico--with different color hair and $20,000 in cash on him.
And his brothers ID.

Back