Big Bad Beautiful Buffets

MrBishop

Hell hath no fury on a diet like a good buffet!

The Graphic designers got taken out by the boss of the marketing dept. to a buffet brasserie. Just got back.

Beer's cheap, foods cheep...but OMG was it good! Spicy sausages, veal, lamb, roast beef, mashed taters, moules marinara...rinse down with beer, repeat...and repeat again for good luck. :D Sugar pie to finish it all off, with ice cream. :D

You know you've been to a good buffet when you lose a button on your trousers on the way back to the office!
:beardbng:

and now...a nice snooze! :grinno:

Nah...just one. :) When the boss buys you a beer...doesn't ask if you want one...buys one for you. You damn well drink it.
He had to twist my rubber arm...really really hard though :D

I brown-bag 98% of the time. Sammiches, fruit, veggies.
I walk for 1 hour nightly.
I ride my bike several times weekly.
I bust it so that I can pop a button every once in a while.

ExcuuuUUUUUuuuuse me! ;)

but seriously...that was one HELL of a buffet :D

I had to stop going to buffets...they are too good. But now I feel cheated just getting a burger for the same price. Too bad they won't let you take the leftovers home in a doggie bag.

There's Hometown Buffet out here... but one place I'd go to in Texas when my grandparents were there that I kinda miss is Luby's Cafeteria.

Here we have Ryan's Steak House, Meteor Buffet, Golden Corral (now closed), Barnhills :sick5: and bookoo Chinese buffet's.

We had a BBQ (wings, pork, chicken...etc.) buffet but the guy running the place was so friggen stingy with the food. You'd get there about 12:15 and there'd be almost nothing on the buffet. He'd bring out a pan of about 20-30 wings....and the place was mobbed. It was really good food but people stopped going there after a while. Three or four years ago the guy went whacko and barracaded himself in the restaraunt and shot himself.....dumbass.

Back