Bigfoot isn't a hoax?

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
yeah we've been giggling about this one for a couple days around my office.

somewhere, somebody posted a comment like "it looks like a rug with a chewbacca mask thrown on top."

i hope they publish pictures of the skull. might be fun see if i can remember anything from my class on that shit and if i can spot anything obviously fake.

Hey! Sounds like you're onto something there. Hear me out...

We couldn't find bigfoot before because he was hired by George Lucas to make films and do cameo appearances at local malls. I wonder if he was promoting that new Clone Wars movie nearby when he passed away...:rofl2:

catocom

what's the problem.
I thought everybody knew bigfoot was mad of rubber, geez.
Y'all act like you ain't never seen a bigfoot or sometin':microwav:

jimpeel

It seems that this was an elaborate hoax which cost "the bigfoot hunter" $50,000 and the hoaxers are nowhere to be found.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,406101,00.html

Bigfoot Body Revealed to Be Halloween Costume

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

So it really was a rubber suit after all.

Last week's excitement over a supposed Bigfoot body, which culminated Friday in a circus-like press conference in Palo Alto, Calif., collapsed like a wet soufflé Sunday as an independent investigator determined it was all fake.

SearchingforBigfoot.com owner Tom Biscardi had paid an "undisclosed sum" — Internet rumors put it at $50,000 — to Georgia residents Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer for their frozen "corpse" and the privilege of trotting them, but not the body, out in front of TV cameras.

At the same time, Biscardi sent self-described "Sasquatch detective" Steve Kulls to a secret location — apparently Muncie, Ind. — to check out the specimen.

Kulls, it's safe to say, was severely disappointed.

The upshot? Bigfoot, once found, is now again missing. So are Whitton, Dyer and Biscardi's money.