Bigger Boobs??

Luis G said:
Push ups and possibly, swimming.

Notice that you would only get rid of fat, not of the boobs themselves, as soon as you gain weight they will come back to their current size.

Push ups and swimming reduce breast size?? :eyebrow:

got karma for losing the boobage to play with.

got karma cause I'm ok with losing the boobage to play with.

I can guess which came from males, and which from females

Stale Cereal said:
Do you want bigger boobs? I heard this tip......Try rubbing some toilet paper in between them. I hear it works everytime.
You'll have to let me try that out on you some time :brow:

As if it ever left sex.

HUSBAND OWNERSHIP GUIDE:
rule 1: Its always about sex. (ex: When you say: Honey, please go pick up mom from the airport; your husband hears something about sex. When you say: OMG! Sweetie! You just fell off of that ladder and shattered your spine!, your husband hears a request for sex. When speaking to your husband please make a mental note that all nouns within your communication will be replaced by some sexual variant by the male prefrontal cortex.)

Have a nice (sex).

Nixy said:
Push ups and swimming reduce breast size?? :eyebrow:

Boobs are commonly filled with lots of fat, when you exercize the muscles nearby you consume such fat, thus reducing their size. If your boobs have no fat, then the only way to make them smaller is surgery.

Luis G said:
Boobs are commonly filled with lots of fat, when you exercize the muscles nearby you consume such fat, thus reducing their size. If your boobs have no fat, then the only way to make them smaller is surgery.

I'll be the first to volunteer to measure a female who wants to prove this true/untrue.

unclehobart said:
As if it ever left sex.

HUSBAND OWNERSHIP GUIDE:
rule 1: Its always about sex. (ex: When you say: Honey, please go pick up mom from the airport; your husband hears something about sex. When you say: OMG! Sweetie! You just fell off of that ladder and shattered your spine!, your husband hears a request for sex. When speaking to your husband please make a mental note that all nouns within your communication will be replaced by some sexual variant by the male prefrontal cortex.)

Have a nice (sex).

The man can think sex as much as he wants, but unless he does what the woman wants, no sex for you!!!!!!!!!!

Uki Chick said:
The man can think sex as much as he wants, but unless he does what the woman wants, no sex for you!!!!!!!!!!

Likewise, if the man doesn't receive what he wants (sex) he won't do a thing for you either.

Vicious circle, best thing is not to "punish" the other with a childish attitude of "I won't give until you give". Just be yourself.

Luis G said:
Likewise, if the man doesn't receive what he wants (sex) he won't do a thing for you either.

Vicious circle, best thing is not to "punish" the other with a childish attitude of "I won't give until you give". Just be yourself.

I agree, it's a give/give situation. You have to give back to get back.

why on earth would anyone want to hold sex back from their partners? i mean, aside from the 'you absolutley do nothing for me physically and i am tired of pretending you are someone else' syndrome?...um...not that i know about that...i was just...nevermind.......

tonks said:
why on earth would anyone want to hold sex back from their partners? i mean, aside from the 'you absolutley do nothing for me physically and i am tired of pretending you are someone else' syndrome?...um...not that i know about that...i was just...nevermind.......

I've met some people that do that, and is not just about sex, is about anything. On the worst scenarios, people actually have the desire to do something for his/her partner, but won't do it because he/she doesn't deserve it. Weird isn't it? :shrug:

Back