Bigger Boobs??

Luis G said:
I've met some people that do that, and is not just about sex, is about anything. On the worst scenarios, people actually have the desire to do something for his/her partner, but won't do it because he/she doesn't deserve it. Weird isn't it? :shrug:
if you are keeping a score card then there is something wrong...imho.

tonks said:
if you are keeping a score card then there is something wrong...imho.

totally. If you're willing to hold back sex for petty little things, then there's something totally wrong with you.

you left the cap off the toothpaste this morning honey, no sex for you!!!!!

:lol2:

we don't play that game.

I may get locked in the shed at night. but never have sex withheld.

paul_valaru said:
you left the cap off the toothpaste this morning honey, no sex for you!!!!!

:lol2:

we don't play that game.

I may get locked in the shed at night. but never have sex withheld.

no we don't. Sleeping in the shed, for sure! :lol2:

PuterTutor said:
So she had a hole in the wall of the shed?

well, no, but we have a lawnmower, and pool supplies, and if you fix em up just right.......

I just confused myself

Confused yourself and scared me.

*Tip from Squiggy--
When staying the night in the shed, Jiffy makes a perfect companion. :wink2:

paul_valaru said:
well, no, but we have a lawnmower, and pool supplies, and if you fix em up just right.......

I just confused myself
you have a pool and you're doing it in the shed? you canadians are weird.....

My cousin recently had a reduction surgery after she had a baby. She is rather petite, but has always had a big chest. After the baby, her breastesses still didn't go back down (even like close to a year after), so she had them reduced. Gosh, I couldn't even tell last I saw her - there was still plenty to fill a shirt. *lol*

Rose said:
My cousin recently had a reduction surgery after she had a baby. She is rather petite, but has always had a big chest. After the baby, her breastesses still didn't go back down (even like close to a year after), so she had them reduced. Gosh, I couldn't even tell last I saw her - there was still plenty to fill a shirt. *lol*

and sometimes they grow back

You don't happen to have one of those combination leaf blower and vacuums in that shed, do you? :D

Back