Bill envelope glue

Inkara1

Which company has the best-tasting glue on the envelopes they include with the bills for payment?

SBC's got a pretty yummy mix, I've found.

Ever since reading where a woman split her tongue open while licking the glue I've used a lil sponge bottle to do the job and most of the time have to use scotch tape anyway to seal the envelope.:)

I like the ones that let you see the pink elephants and their plight for recognition on Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom. I forget which company it was that made the envelopes, but after licking th 50th for a mail-out...I became very happy with their product. :D

I don't mail out payments...do them all online and before I did them online I just did them at the bank. I don't find the bank to have tastey envelopes but now they're all self sealing so it's better :)

tommyj27 said:
me too, but i lick the envelopes before i trash them just for the possible tasty treat. :retard:

Get a LIFE!!!!

*and some oatmeal raisin cookies*

Licking envelopes just gives your enemies a DNA sample anyway. Thats how they clone ya and switch you out with a double agent. *shifty eyes quickly left and right*

*reaches for the tin foil hat*

unclehobart said:
Licking envelopes just gives your enemies a DNA sample anyway. Thats how they clone ya and switch you out with a double agent. *shifty eyes quickly left and right*

*reaches for the tin foil hat*

No problem. We'll just go through your garbage...Food scraps leave a wealth of information as well. :p

Inkara1 said:
Which company has the best-tasting glue on the envelopes they include with the bills for payment?

SBC's got a pretty yummy mix, I've found.

what's an envelope? is it something my files on my computer go into?

:confused:

:D

HomeLAN said:
Can you say "electronic bill pay"? I KNEW you could.
It's a relic from my married days. I didn't want to set up automatic payments because there were a few times my bills came in five or six times as high as expected and the last thing I needed was to have several hundred unexpected dolalrs automatically taken out of my account without warning.

Inkara1 said:
It's a relic from my married days. I didn't want to set up automatic payments because there were a few times my bills came in five or six times as high as expected and the last thing I needed was to have several hundred unexpected dolalrs automatically taken out of my account without warning.

*pssst you can also pay your bills online without setting up automatic payments :p

Back