Blizzard

We actually had a dusting on the ground here, this morning. Not even enough to shut Atlanta down, but it was surprising.

Let me tell ya, driving home yesterday from Connecticut to NJ was fun. One lane, sometimes two if you entered a county that knew how to plow highways. It was amazing, we'd go from patches where it almost looked like the road had gone untouched by snow, to places where it was a virtual free for all of driving.

Surprisingly, once we got into NY, the roads weren't to bad. I guess that is one area where lots of cars helps by melting the snow on the roadways. Was lucky to find a parking spot last night too... despite how illegal it may have been... screw parking permits at a time like this...

Spot said:
did manage to meet one of the neighbors. he has a front end loader and was out clearing the other neighbor's driveways. came over and dug mine out too. i wasnt even half done after an hour of shoveling. (we can fit 6 or 7 cars in the driveway, if they are tight together)
Sweet, making friends with the neighbors! Is there anything you can do to reciprocate? I was thinking of baking my neighbor cookies as a thank you. Usually I just cut a bouquet of tulips for them in spring too, she loves the orange ones.

Back