Blog

HomeLAN said:
Haven't updated in awhile.
You talkin' to me? I updated the post about the Orchid Show because I was getting tons of hits from Google and Yahoo about it. I thought it would take a long time for the search engines to refer to my site, but apparently not.

You are the only person who actually posts comments. Most visitors just look through and leave.

I'll be doing a new post today if I have time, Sunday if not. I did update the photo gallery though. :)

You guilted me, oh faithful reader.

I posted something funny Rusty sent to me. I was going to post it here but I put it there instead. :)

Got Two Blogs and 1 LiveJournal. The reason that I have so many is that I keep coming up with a good reason to start one, type in it once of twice, forget about it and suddenly come up with a good reason to start a Blog...so I start another one.

Right now...
1 Blog is dedicated to a chapter by chapter book
1 blog is a bitch-fest
1 blog is a quasi diary

I only read 1 Blog other than my own... Oz's Orrible Orifice. (can't find the link right now). Nasty blog!! :)

So how is your little drug addict anyways? Haven't had an update (here) in a while. Sinuses still bothering him?

Professur said:
So how is your little drug addict anyways? Haven't had an update (here) in a while. Sinuses still bothering him?
Sinuses? He's never mentioned sinuses... he's fine, I guess. Still posting heavily on PiL. Good mood etc... I can pass on a message of concern if you'd like?

Why don't you just tell me how often I should update my blog, and I'll abide by it? :D I was going for once a week, I don't want to put up b.s. just to get something up there.

Professur said:
I meant your son .....
aah...thought that you were referring to Oz...

Mini-me (Bishjr) hmmm... he's OK. Ear infection is gone, sinusitis is almost gone, avoided the operation again. Altogether...healthy. :D

He's going on vacation at my in-laws for a week, while MrsBish and I go to Jamaica for a week-long date.

Os? If I want to find out how he's doing, I'll go hit him with a 2x4 a few times, and once I'v got his attention, I'll ask him.

Not doing Hawaii? How's she taking returning to your and the ex's vacation spot? Do yourself a favour. Don't recognise anything.

Just out of curiosity. Why didn't you save it and go to Georgia a little later?

Professur said:
How's she taking returning to your and the ex's vacation spot? Do yourself a favour. Don't recognise anything.
Second that, from someone who's made that error. Ruins the mood almost entirely.

Back