Bra?

freako104

AlphaTroll said:
It's not about being sexy, it's about comfort. I find it more comfortable to wear a thong than full underwear and it looks better with hipsters or pants because you don't have that unsightly pantyline.

I know a few girls who wear them to be sexy tho most have said it is for comfort

Mare

IDLEchild said:
Ok so what about underwear, panties etc?...are thongs really as uncomfortable as they look?

NO, thongs are actually very comfy. Atleast I think they are.... :D

Mare

Oz said:
*lookin' forward to gettin' tangled* ;)

Now they look like I'd be picking my ass all day, but guess you never know till you try, RIGHT !?!?!
I'll just stick to the thongs.... :swing:

tonksy

Mare said:
Now they look like I'd be picking my ass all day, but guess you never know till you try, RIGHT !?!?!
I'll just stick to the thongs.... :swing:
actually, they seem to fit better than regular undies because they are cut more like your body...you also get very little pantyline, if any...and they make your pants appear much more flattering.

Mare

tonks said:
actually, they seem to fit better than regular undies because they are cut more like your body...you also get very little pantyline, if any...and they make your pants appear much more flattering.

Tonksy, you dont feel the line in the middle of your butt from them? Are they a lycra material, they look like they would have to be? I've seen some really pretty ones that were, just never bought them, thought they would be riding up....

tonksy

Mare said:
Tonksy, you dont feel the line in the middle of your butt from them? Are they a lycra material, they look like they would have to be? I've seen some really pretty ones that were, just never bought them, thought they would be riding up....
put it this way, when i put on regular briefs i am exceedingly uncomfy and always tugging at them...i suppose there is an adjustment period but no way i would go back....plus the tangas are lowrise. the ones i have are made from a stretchy lacy material....only down side is if you pull up tight pants too quickly it makes the side of the undies roll up....but i'm telling you they are ubercomfy.

Oz

steweygrrrr said:
Move to manchester then :p

Thongs galore here.

heh, I used to kick around Manchester a lot in me youf! :lloyd:

I guess thongs weren't in the fashion then....at least not outside of the pages of Razzle anyway :alienhuh:

Raven

Annoying SOB
BOOO RRAAAAAR *other ghostly noises* hehe its good to be spammi...good to be back :) damn good to see everyone again.

BTW if you wanna talk to me on AIM my SN is Steweygrrrr

BeardofPants

AlphaTroll said:
It's not about being sexy, it's about comfort. I find it more comfortable to wear a thong than full underwear and it looks better with hipsters or pants because you don't have that unsightly pantyline.

*nods* Definately. I only own a couple of pairs of briefs - the rest are g-strings. They're more comfortable (briefs end up up the arse in a mega-wedgie anyway:shrug: ), no VPL, no weird bulging of the hips/stomach from elasticated bits. Love 'em. :swing: As for bras, I hate 'em, but I have to wear 'em cos if I don't, me boobs hurt. :crying4:

chcr

Too cute for words
steweygrrrr said:
BOOO RRAAAAAR *other ghostly noises* hehe its good to be spammi...good to be back :) damn good to see everyone again.

BTW if you wanna talk to me on AIM my SN is Steweygrrrr

You didn't say what kind of bra you prefer. :shrug:

chcr

Too cute for words
I don't care, just bring me one that's full. :D

*those front clasp ones get fouled in my chest hair*

Raven

Annoying SOB
I have a distinct lack of full bras at my disposal atm.....trying to figure out how to rectify that.

edit:- When im insanely in love with someone who doesnt love me but this is neither the time nor the place

Winky

AlphaTroll said:
I don't like wearing them, but unfortunately I am of the blessed group that has no choice in the matter really. It's the first thing to go when I get home though.

Flappy Flappy!

Starya

Ah, and old thread I haven't contributet to yet..

Bras: I wear them during the day because it's more comfy than not wearing them. Wired or non-wired, I don't care. I'd prefer having small boobs that wouldn't require that extra garment.

Undies: No thongs for me. Briefs, boxers or tangas. Very comfy, and never have I been given a wedgie by any of my undies. (Well, not since I was a wee one, and wore the shapeless crap my mom bought for me..)

simplyred

*still standing in front of mirror
*raises arms above head and says 22, before Payton
*lowers arms to side and says 29, after Payton

I can't go without a bra, and if you find the right fit they aren't that so bad. Though, I am more of a fashion than comfort girl. I go with what looks good. So, if it make the shirt look great then I wear it! I can do that whole take the bra off without taking my shirt off bit, so if it has been a long night out the bra comes off on the way home. I hate the front closures, and almost always do at least three hooks. ALWAYS do an underwire, and ALWAYS do pretty outter fabrics and cotton, silk, or satin lining INSIDE the cups. When your undergarments look pretty you tend to feel prettier...

Thongs aren't bad if you get the right fit either. If they are too tight or too loose UP they go. But the perfect lycra fit tangas are best. Tonks was right, no panty lines and they make your pants fit great! I mostly wear them or thongs if I am at work or out. Around the house I am in hotpants type panties. They are comfy for lounging and sleeping, but very uncomfy with clothing. Feels like a pair of shorts under your pants.