Bra?

IDLEchild said:
Ok so what about underwear, panties etc?...are thongs really as uncomfortable as they look?

I have never, nor will I ever, subject my anal crevice to the indignities of thong wearing. Underwear can be sexy *without* invading my nether regions.

IDLEchild said:
I am 19...not marriage material yet.

Yer gonna be lucky to find a thong outside of a wank mag dude ;)

Edit: hell.....I could give yer 11 yrs...and I certainly ain't marraige material either :D

Oz said:
Yer gonna be lucky to find a thong outside of a wank mag dude ;)

I see nothing but these everywhere...Streets, school...they look awefully uncomfortable but they seem to be quite popular. Why? Is looking sexy that important (and they look damn sexy)

IDLEchild said:
I see nothing but these everywhere...Streets, school...they look awefully uncomfortable but they seem to be quite popular. Why? Is looking sexy that important (and they look damn sexy)

Hang on....

*packs bag*

I'm gonna live at your town :lloyd:

Sexy? Well, I suppose they are. Don't see the point meself........dental floss for the nether regions (as Cam so succinctly put it) seems a bit impractical.

i'm not quite a thong girl....i do have a few pair of skongs....they are okay...kinda like a cross between a tanga and a thong, but tanga's are my favorite and i mainly wear them.

***EDIT***
i went to google to look for a pic but they were all wrong...these are tanga's:
V235850.jpg

IDLEchild said:

Hang on...you have chicks in thongs walking the streets where you live? Either that or the chicks where you live let you get up close and personal with their clothed buttocks on a regular basis. Either way, you might want to post your zip code for the benefit of the other males on the board :D

Oz said:
Hang on....

*packs bag*

I'm gonna live at your town :lloyd:

Sexy? Well, I suppose they are. Don't see the point meself........dental floss for the nether regions (as Cam so succinctly put it) seems a bit impractical.

I kid you not. The jeans here seem to get lower and lower every season and these thongs seem to be on display more and more. When these girls sit down one can easily get a glimpse of 50% of the ass with no effort whatsoever. While I am partial to this trend and support it, I do wonder that maybe they either enjoy this or try too hard to feel or look sexy.

The problem is that these girls are not physically ugly by any means and during spring season (weather is warming up) these cover girl look alikes are falling out of their clothes.....again no problem but horribly distracting.

Hard to be faithful in this sea of tentalizing dressing.

tonks said:
i'm not quite a thong girl....i do have a few pair of skongs....they are okay...kinda like a cross between a tanga and a thong, but tanga's are my favorite and i mainly wear them.

***EDIT***
i went to google to look for a pic but they were all wrong...these are tanga's:
V235850.jpg

*lookin' forward to gettin' tangled* ;)

I'm with IC ,thongs are quite prevalent and very noticeable with the style of jeans that hang low on the hips .Very distracting and dangerous indeed.

Oz said:
I must live in the wrong bleedin' climate or summit .........

"Isn't it strange that a gift could be an enemy
Isn't it weird that a privilege could feel like a chore"
:D

Privelge - Incubus

It starts to feel like that, but in a good way.

IDLEchild said:

It's not about being sexy, it's about comfort. I find it more comfortable to wear a thong than full underwear and it looks better with hipsters or pants because you don't have that unsightly pantyline.

i like thongs. they're very comfy for me cos i dont even feel them.
they're somewhat irritating at times, to the... i guess... top of the crack, if that's what you wish to call it... cos if they get pulled funny then it chafes there.

Well not really, the thong makes no line and if it's the right cut it doesn't show above the pantsline either. But then they do makes some really cute thongs these days that doesn't look bad if it shows.

I asked Laurie just last night if thongs are comfortable. She told me yes, if I'd stop giving her wedgies. :D

I love thongs...SO comfy!

To those who have never tried them I can see why you would think they are non comfy...but for most people they really are very comfy :)

I have worn them ... they are sooooooo not comfy!! It feels like a permanent wedge all day, not very fun :nono:

Back