Brass Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far, they're all I hate Bush sites.

kinda tends to preempt any kind of useful discussion, eh? yeah i hate shit like that that just starts out as utterly dismissive... there's really nowhere to go from there.

Does it matter the amount of vitriol if the content is accurate?

What is acurate & what is crap? We try to avoid opinion sites & use standard media for information...things that can be verified by more than one source. I'm sure everyone would be willing to allow Glenn beck as a media source. ;)

What is acurate & what is crap? We try to avoid opinion sites & use standard media for information...things that can be verified by more than one source.

Could you pass this info along to jimpeel maybe?

seems somebody needs to tell the pres.....
the bird cain't fly if you keep a string tied from his foot to the cage.

turn it loose, or lock it up.

Sounds like the helicopters became a poster child for poor aquisition strategies. Hey, we need new presidential helicopters to replace the 30 year old ones. Lockheed says they can build them cheap. Hey, why don't we put IR countermeasures on it? Hey, why don't we put a radar jammer on it? Hey, why don't we make it a vertical take off version of the Air Force looking glass planes? Hey, we'd better harden the electronics in case of a nuclear blast. Holy crap, how did they get so expensive??

Frodo;626122poor aquisition strategies.[/QUOTE said:
Ya think? :D
It always amazes me how every few years something like this comes up and, well, to paraphrase Mel Brooks, we get a coupe of "harrumphs" out of a bunch of various government lackeys and no one actually addresses the problem.

[url="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29447088/" ]Report: Obama helicopter security breached
Pa. company says blueprints for Marine One found at Iran IP address[/url]

"We found a file containing entire blueprints and avionics package for Marine One, which is the president's helicopter."

Now are they talking about the helos on order, or the existing ones?

Obama better come out and tell when/and or where people can start signing
up for potential positions in their areas somewhat.

did I miss the announcements on where workers could sign up for jobs?

or is it just acorn and seiu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back