Brass Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over his head & clueless.

Do you really think so? Why is that? And did you feel that way when President Bush presented his plan for tax cuts shortly after taking office? Now that was a classic example of a man who was over his head and clueless. And clueless would also nicely describe the minions hanging on his every word clueless, of which I am sad to say, I was one. But, we all have our personal cross to bear.

And did you feel that way when President Bush presented his plan for tax cuts shortly after taking office?

Allowing working Americans to keep their money is never a bad idea. There is no reason whatsoever to have a trillion dollar federal budget. Roads, stamps & armies don't cost that much. The federal government should not have the reach it has & it certainly isn't entitled to the power it wields.

Do I really think so? Yes, because of stupidity liek this
"We cannot simply spend as we please and defer the consequences."
He just spent EIGHT HUNDRED BILLION on earmarks & pork. Bush's idiotic version of a bailout at least was targeted at something affectig the economy. Of course, the bill that passed & was signed into law gave the treasury secretary the powers of a king & didn't require the funds to be accounted for.

Yet still we only booted a handful of politicians. We get what we deserve.

Hey minkey, how about particpating or shutting up.

Hey minkey, how about particpating or shutting up.

my first post in this thread summed up the situation pretty well.

you want to be taken seriously? then post something worth some thought and reflection rather than "obama is spending a bunch of money and trying to cut the deficit... dummy doesn't have a clue."

you posted shit.

from shit springs... shit.

....and you're surprised when people piss in your brackish stream?

okay, gonz, you're right, you're chimp-level assertions capture the dynamics of the political scene as it is unfolding before our very eyes. you're brilliant and i'm going to name ALL of my kids after you.

get over yourself.

if you don't like the thread....go away. You're insults are childish & tedious.

th_is.jpg

applause.gif

insults? no, dude, appropriate commentary.

you're (sic) insults? what?

17096503_english2520motherfucker2520do2520yo.gif

your threads are childish and tedious. and you're even more childish when someone calls you on it.
i know you are but what am i BWAAAHAHAHAHA.....:barfonu:

we'll take you seriously when you deserve it, but for now...

get over yourself.

hey, how about a meatball, sonny?

porkfag.jpg

it's funny how you consider your childish and tedious crap as if if it's brilliant commentary and then bitch about others comments. Somebody should study that type of denial.

Those helicopters weren't "ordered" by any President. They are part of the security detail. GW put in his wish list & tried to update the decades old craft to be more like Air Force One. The new toys are costly & apparently difficult to assmeble.

It's a President thing, not an Obama or Bush thing.

Those helicopters weren't "ordered" by any President. They are part of the security detail. GW put in his wish list & tried to update the decades old craft to be more like Air Force One. The new toys are costly & apparently difficult to assmeble. It's a President thing, not an Obama or Bush thing.

FYI, according to this source, the helicopters were ordered by President Bush.

President Bush put in the order for new high-security presidential
helicopters in the wake of the September 11, 2001 attacks on the United States.

cnnwire.blogs.cnn.com/2009/02/24/obama-puts-new-presidential-helicopters-on-hold-spokesman-says/

THE WHITE HOUSE MILITARY OFFICE
The White House Military Office (WHMO) provides military support for White House functions, including food service, Presidential transportation, medical support and emergency medical services, and hospitality services. The office, led by WHMO Director Louis Caldera, oversees policy related to WHMO functions and Department of Defense assets and ensures that White House requirements are met with the highest standards of quality. The WHMO Director oversees all military operations aboard Air Force One on Presidential missions worldwide. The Deputy Director of the White House Military Office focuses primarily on the day-to-day support of the WHMO.

The WHMO's operational units are the most visible part of the WHMO's support to the President. The WHMO units include the White House Communications Agency, Presidential Airlift Group, White House Medical Unit, Camp David, Marine Helicopter Squadron One, Presidential Food Service, and the White House Transportation Agency. To assure proper coordination and integration, the WHMO also includes support elements such as operations; policy, plans, and requirements; information and technology management; financial management and comptroller; WHMO counsel; and security. Together, WHMO entities provide essential service to the President and help maintain the continuity of the Presidency.

Source
Watch out for CNN...they're self admitted liars

The US Navy charged Lockheed Martin to build a new fleet of 28 helicopters to serve as Marine One in 2005. The project was originally meant to cost around six billion dollars but has skyrocketed up to 11.2 billion dollars.

AFP

Watch out for CNN...they're self admitted liars.

WOW ! CNN a liar! So where were you with all this umbrage when President Bush was pontificating and prevaricating?

Of course the order came from a department. But, White House Chief of Staff Andrew Card began the replacement process in 2002. The Navy placed the order.

rushhannitywatch.200gigs.com/hannity/hannity-says-obama-ordered-helicopters/

Well if CNN admitted running a false story, that makes me way more confident in them than the Faux news channel (Fox, cause I know some of y'all ain't so quick on the uptake!). Fox just runs conservative spun opinion pieces all the time and then lies with every "Fair and Balanced" ad, and never admits it's wrongs. I'm not by any means saying everything Fox reports is spun or false, but a hell of a lot of it, very obviously is. If there is any actual "Liberal Media", then they are far better than that, just by virtue of the fact they try to be objective. Faux News doesn't even begin to strive for objectivity half the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back