Breast Exams?

Professur

Well, maybe. Have you ever had sex while suffering a hangover? Have sex now and see if it feels the same.

tonksy

but i've never had sex with a real bad hangover and and incision in my navel and on my bikini line. i just need a days rest.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
OK, so have sex now...then when you're all healed get rip roaring drunk and give yourself an incision in your naval and bikini line again...and the next day have sex when you're hungover...then compare :D

Mare

Awwww Tonks, feel your pain....I had quite a few endoscopes done before and the very first one was real bad like that. Forgot to warn you about the gas pains.....and NO, they are NOT like beer gas pains.....!!! It gets trapped all in your intestines and just moves around and it HURTS! Your sore from the incision so you really can't push it out (fart-burp). The back and knees hurt because while you were under...they bend the table pretty much like this ^ so they can get to do what they need to do....

Sending HUGE Hugs and get well soon wishes! :sadhug: :hug:

Winky

Weee hoo raucous carefree SEX without any concerns!!!

Sign me up!

Im tired of stealing my kid's rubbers besides he's leaving
for college next month heh

Professur

Winky said:
Weee hoo raucous carefree SEX without any concerns!!!

Sign me up!

Im tired of stealing my kid's rubbers besides he's leaving
for college next month heh

Thanks for reminding me. :trout: I've still got to go have a doctor look at this hernia, and schedule a *snip* and checkup. Oh friggin' joy.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
prof getting neutered? how sweet of you!

He was gonna go before...but he waited to long...and let's just say you held the result of his procrastination :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
Thanks for reminding me. :trout: I've still got to go have a doctor look at this hernia, and schedule a *snip* and checkup. Oh friggin' joy.

DUDE, I woulda thought you'd have taken care of that over a year ago...like...when you PLANNED to do it last time :p

Professur

Nixy said:
He was gonna go before...but he waited to long...and let's just say you held the result of his procrastination :D

Neg. V4.0 was the prize from a last chance fling the missus and I had, before I was to have the *snip*. If she hadn't caught, I was going for the snip. Needless to say, something decided I wasn't done fathering kids yet, as she caught like tinder to a blowtorch after a single night of passion.

And Tonks ....

*mutter*yer lucky the wife and kids like you*mutter*

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
Neg. V4.0 was the prize from a last chance fling the missus and I had, before I was to have the *snip*. If she hadn't caught, I was going for the snip. Needless to say, something decided I wasn't done fathering kids yet, as she caught like tinder to a blowtorch after a single night of passion.

And Tonks ....

*mutter*yer lucky the wife and kids like you*mutter*

aaaah I remembered you mentioning the plan for the snip before you found out she was preggers. I just figured it was a "oops waited to long" situation :D

Uki Chick

Benign breast lumps cancer link

Breast lesions can be picked up by scans
Women who have certain types of benign breast disease have far a higher risk for breast cancer, say US researchers.
Identifying and closely monitoring these women could help save lives, the Mayo Clinic team believe.

Although most non-cancerous breast lumps do not increase future risk of breast cancer, they found faster growing and more abnormal types did.

This finding, in the New England Journal of Medicine, held even if there was no family history of breast cancer.

More @ source