Bridal Shower!

her and her sister chipped in to get us a book.

prof, please tell me how to get in-laws to forget you, i keep trying to hide...

Professur said:
Well, shit, if this keeps up, we'll be looking at volume discounting.

I'd use the discount for myself. Screw her. She doesn't deserve the stuff from the sex shop.

Not sure wot a bridal shower is but I got it down to either a good communal scrub in the tub.....or some kinda shindig for the lasses before the day of doom......I'm gonna go for the latter.

Presents? For the blushing bride-to-be?

A box of headache tablets, a box of caffiene pills and a tube of KY jelly should suffice ;)

people, this is my cousin you are talking about!!!

sex shop gifts????

she like owns them all already, give her a bottle of wine and a night abord a navy ship, that is more her speed

Camelyn said:
Prof:

I think Oz was looking into getting a Real Doll. Think you can hook him up?

*runs*

:eek:

Right you lil' terror!........I'm sending yer the male doll first thing in the morning....hope yer postman is of an understanding nature! :evilcool:

besides.....yer promised yer'd get me on for me birthday...don't wan't no cheapo deal :(

Camelyn said:
Prof:

I think Oz was looking into getting a Real Doll. Think you can hook him up?

*runs*

Sorry, but they're like Dell. Direct sales only, no dealers.

Paul, what can I say. I'm just myself around them. For some bizarre reason, they seem to think I'm an arrogant, obnoxious braggard. I keep telling them, it's not bragging if you back it up with ability.

Nix :Yup
Paul : Bish has a friend who might actually be able to pull that off. Ask him about the girl with the big blue van. There ya go.

paul_valaru said:
prof, please tell me how to get in-laws to forget you, i keep trying to hide...

Dude, that's easy :)

Just wait until yer at some kinda family party.....make a point of being sober.....and in the middle of a crowded room start fondling the mother-in-laws arse.....works like a charm :)

Oz said:

Just wait until yer at some kinda family party.....make a point of being sober.....and in the middle of a crowded room start fondling the mother-in-laws arse.....works like a charm :)

:shudder:

Oz said:

been there done that, I think she liked it.

paul_valaru said:
been there done that, I think she liked it.

oh shit........erm...

The only other course of action is to fondle yer father-in-laws arse, but I never tried that......so I can't give no opinion of success rate...

Oz said:
I'm sending yer the male doll first thing in the morning....hope yer postman is of an understanding nature!

Can we forget the male doll and just get me the postman? He's kinda hot and stuff :D

Back